10 Best Looks That Absolutely Won The Golden Globes

Honorable mention to the Fiji girl.

71

The Golden Globes came and went. There were obvious winners of the Globes, but what could be more important than the ladies who absolutely slayed the red carpet? From amazing to the best of the best, here are 10 of the best looks of the 2019 Golden Globes.

1. Jamie Lee Curtis

Ice queen is an understatement. The 60-year-old actress stepped onto the red carpet debuting not only an absolutely stunning white, high-slit dress, but also vibrant white hair to match. Catch me, I'm swooning!

2. Regina King

King was serving LOOKS on the red carpet in this tight baby pink Alberta Ferretti dress. An absolute stunner.

3. Kristen Bell

The "Frozen" star is as radiant as ever in this blush Zuhair Murad gown, reminding audiences of a Greek goddess. Could it be Aphrodite reincarnated?

4. Gemma Chan

All the audience could say is "wow" when the "Crazy Rich Asian" actress took the red carpet in this flawless Valentino gown.

5. Emily Blunt

Blunt was the true embodiment of grace and a vision of beauty in her absolutely showstopping gown by Alexander McQueen.

6. Lupita Nyong'o

The "Black Panther" actress absolutely wowed in this Calvin Klein by Appointment dress. She was truly radiant.

7. Alison Brie

Brie and husband, Dave Franco, arrived in style with Brie wearing a stunning Vera Wang gown with a sparkly bra to accent. Peep the happy couple above after Franco saves his wife from a near wardrobe malfunction.

8. Kiki Layne

Layne stole the show wearing a custom Dior blush dress with a gorgeous choker to match. She looks like a true princess.

9. Lili Reinhart

Wearing Khyeli Couture and absolutely slaying it.

10.  Lady Gaga

If there was an award for best outfit, Gaga would have won by a landslide in this breathtaking Valentino Haute Couture gown. For those that didn't know, she based her look off of Judy Garland, who starred in the 1954 version of "A Star Is Born."