Horror Films To Get You Into The Fall Spirit.

4 Horror Movies To Prepare You For Fall

These frightening movies will put you in a very spooky mood.

216
4 Horror Movies To Prepare You For Fall

While the disgustingly hot August weather may make it seem as if Summer will never come to an end, inevitably it will. Though horror movies can be watched at any time of the year, they're definitely better during the Fall. As Halloween slowly approaches, these especially frightening movies will put you in a very spooky mood.

1. "The Conjuring"

Facebook

'The Conjuring' is the perfect movie to watch to prepare for long dark, cold nights. It's fear inducing and keeps you on your toes. This movie happens to be a personal favorite of mine despite being absolutely terrifying. While originally a single film, the franchise has branched off into multiple sequels and prequels of the movies. If you're brave enough, a movie marathon of every section of the series could be the perfect way to kick off your Fall.

2. "The Blair Witch Project" 

Facebook

A true classic, 'The Blair Witch Project' is guaranteed to induce chills. I remember watching this movie when I was younger and I couldn't sleep for weeks. However, I have to appreciate the film as it cultivated my current love for horror movies. While not every supposed "found footage" film is well made, 'The Blair Witch Project' uses their resources well enough to create a truly horrifying picture.

3. "Tales of Halloween"

Facebook

The 'Tales of Halloween' is one of my favorite Halloween movies to watch during the Fall. Honestly, though, I could probably watch it every day and still not get tired of it. The movie goes through a sequence of ten tales in a single town. It has a perfect mix of scary and comedic stories making it the perfect film to watch with those who may be less inclined to like horror flicks.

4. "Hush"

Facebook

'Hush' is the type of thriller to keep you on your toes for the entire movie. The film is about a young, deaf woman who lives alone in a fairly wooded area. While seemingly innocent, 'Hush' takes on a darker note as a home invader and killer begins to stalk the protagonist throughout her house. While the audience is aware of the killers' every action, the lack of knowledge on the main leads part induces a large amount of anxiety. It'll be sure to have you yelling at your screen, but it is surely a great Fall movie to get you prepared for Halloween time.