13 Of The Best Frickin' Halloween Vines

IT'S SPOOKY SEASON!!! Brace yourselves, the time of pumpkin everything and girls dressing up as cats is upon us. Whether you love or hate spooky/scary things, I think it's safe to say most of humanity love Halloween. It's the only time of the year where it's acceptable to dress up as Shaun the Sheep (I don't know why that is the only Halloween costume idea I can think of right now) and binge eat candy.

Halloween is the only time of year where it's not considered weird to drink pumpkin beer. It's the only time of year where you can un-regrettingly shove your head into a bucket of water in hopes of finding an apple. It's a magical time. And with this ~magical~ time, comes a special Halloween edition of Vines that continue to haunt our spooky souls.

1. It's fricken bats... I love Halloween

Me too, girl.

2. Dancing Pumpkin Man

^ ^ ^ Sneak peek at my Halloween costume??

3. Nun mask guy

Poor kid.

4. Remember to check your kid's Halloween candy

Fact: if you give out Nickelback CD's on Halloween, you're going to hell.

4. Look at all these basketballs

Wow, I love carving basketballs in the fall time.

5. "I had a great time when I was Trick or Treating. I had lots of makeup on my face."

Pure poetry.

6. Ghost caught on camera

Be prepared to take a chair to the face if you ever plan on sneaking up on someone.

7. New ghost in the house

The OG of Halloween Vines.

8. It's always Halloween in my soul

This kid knows how it is.

9. Minion kid

"America's Funniest Home Videos" found it first.

10. I CAUGHT A SASSY GHOST IN MY HOUSE!!

That ghost would definitely ask to speak to your manager.

11. I Like Turtles

A CLASSIC.

12. Scary Boo Sign

Gets me every time.

13. I'm a chicken nugget

Easily the best costume.