8 Reasons Being Best Friends With Your Brother's Girlfriend Is The Best

5. You don't have to pretend to like them.
1494

I have been blessed to have had brother's who are kind and caring and loving and amazing boys. Because of this, they attract awesome girlfriends. Currently, all three of my brothers are dating (I am dating too so no, I am NOT a seventh wheel).

I am so grateful that their girlfriends are genuine people and get along with me so well. When my two younger brothers brought these two girls came into my life I gained some really great friendships and now, even consider them two of my best friends.

Here are 8 reasons why being best friends with them is amazing:

1. They are literally always around.

I don't ever have to text them to hang out a whole lot because they are literally always at my house all the time. Girls day every day.

2. You get along perfectly.

If you are dating my brother and he REALLY likes you, then chances are we are going to get along just fine. I instantly hit it off with them and it is so easy to talk to and hang out with them.

3. If something that your brother does annoys them, they can talk to you because chances are it probably annoys you too.

We can share in the little quirks my brothers have and can relate to each other when they are frustrating any of us.

4. They are like your sisters.

They have met most of the family that has ever come to visit and they are always in my house. Having grown up with no sisters, it is nice to have the extra females in the house for family dinners or movie nights.

There is nothing worse than meeting someone you know is going to be around a lot and not actually enjoying their presence - trust me, I have been there before. It was such a relief to realize that I actually enjoyed hanging out with them knowing they were going to be around me constantly.

6. The group dates are so much fun.

When I am home, and my boyfriend is as well, we can all go on dates together. Whether that is out to dinner, a movie, or just staying at the house all day everyone gets along and it is always a good time.

7. You don't even mind being a fifth or seventh wheel.

Even though I am in a relationship, my boyfriend is not always around (long distance...), but that never bothers me. I am always included and yeah, it'd be so amazing to have my boyfriend there as well, I still have a blast with them.

8. You know they always will be your best friends.

No matter what happens in the relationships, you know you guys will always stay strong and be there for each other, no matter what.