To The Best Friend I Lost, And Then Found Again

You're my number one and I couldn't be more thankful for you.
183

To my best friend that I found again,

Going back to our senior year in high school, we became best friends. We were inseparable no thanks to our exes. We did everything together from movies to bowling to football games even late nights at the lake. If we were doing something, it was together.

Then I broke up with them and seemed to lose our friendship slowly.

We stopped texting and hanging out with each other, college really changed us. Then I started seeing someone new, and the guy you're with didn't like him so we lost our friendship even more. Now, almost a year and a half later, we are beyond close again.

I finally have my best friend back.

The one person who completely understands everything about me and my decisions for myself. We are back to being completely inseparable and can't even make it a couple days without seeing each other. We do everything together that we possibly can on both of our days off.

I'm beyond thankful to have you back in my life.

I have my person back in my life. The person I do anything with and the person I tell everything to right when it happens. You tell me your opinion and tell me if I'm making stupid decisions. You're the one person I can count on to be there for me through anything and you can relate to everything that's happened to my life.

So this one is for you, because you deserve it.

You're my number one and I couldn't be more thankful for you. Everyone has that one person in their life that they need no matter what, you're my person.