To My Best Friend Because You Don't Realize How Amazing You Are

"This is fate and that's a fact"

25
Tori Ploesch

I know it can be hard for you to realize it, but you are an incredible person and friend, and here's why.

Despite us being separated for four years, we both didn't let that affect our friendship. Even though it was a long duration of time, I honestly believe it made our bond stronger and capable of anything.

Ever since we were kids, I knew I could talk to you about anything. You are the type of person that everybody trusts and feels comfortable around, so I always know I can go to you.

You are the most caring and thoughtful person I've ever met. You also are selfless and never fail to make sure those around you are okay before worrying about yourself which is highly admirable.

Thank you for always, and I mean always, being there for me. Whenever I have any doubts or uncertainties, I know I can rely on you to help me through them or give me advice.

I also want to mention that I'm so happy we make time to call each other every week. I know we both express how much these calls mean to each other, but they truly help me get through my week.

Guen Baker

I know there has been an abundance of things that just seem to keep piling up in your life right now, but thank you for trusting me and talking about it. I'm so grateful that you trust me enough to get everything off your chest.

Despite the things that are continuing to stack up around you, you are handling everything so well, and I hope you know I'm extremely proud of you and your efforts.

You are an incredibly strong person, and I can't help but look up to you because of how you have gracefully made it through numerous struggles.

Even though I can write about how great of a friend you are, I can't fully capture how much you mean to me.

As cliché as it sounds, I don't know how I would survive without your presence in my life because you help me through so much and are always there to talk to.

Thank you for being such a positive influence in my life and remember "I'll be your home".