To My Work Best Friend

To My Work Best Friend

You're more than just my co-worker

32
To My Work Best Friend

We may not get to work every shift with together or see each other everyday. We may not get the chance to talk for a bit, just to say hey. But you should know, you're the reason why I haven't quit.

You're the reason I'm still working here. Even outside of work you're there. From going to having someone to talk, to going to random concerts. You are by far one of my favorite people in the world.

In a short short time you've become my best friend.

You may not have been there for me for my whole life, but you've been there for me for a big part of it. You've watched me go through all sorts of emotions and learned to help me keep my cool. You've been my shoulder to cry on, when I felt like I had no one. You've been my listening ear, when one else card. You've wiped my tears, because I'm over emotional and need help sometimes. You've held my hand and stood by my side when I needed someone to be there.

To you, I hope I am just the same. I hope I'm that same person for you. We both deserve happiness and a supporter. Both inside and outside of work. I am truly bless to, not only call you my co worker, but a best friend. You've kept every secret and wiped every tear.

You make work fun for me. We share so many laughs when working together. We slightly bully each other, but we know we mean no harm. We laugh at every moment, and it'll be a great memory later on. We have our own inside jokes and secrets.You're the one co worker I can be myself around and have no judgment. You're the one co worker who gets it. Who cheers me on, inside and outside of work.

Even if one of us leaves our job, and we grow in different paths, you're still my best friend. You'll forever be my favorite co worker and no one can replace that. Thank you for being more than just a co-worker, but being a best friend too.