9 Fall Drinks To Order Other Than A PSL—You Basic Witches

PSL I'll always love you, but new fall, new me.

89

Ok so I know we all love a good Pumpkin Spice Latte, it screams Autumn, obvi. PSL's are packed with all the fall flavors so your basic self can enjoy the taste of the season.

BUT there are so many other great fall drink options that don't get any credit. Coffee's can have cinnamon, pumpkin, white, chocolate, toffee nut, hazelnut, the combinations can be endless. There's also yummy teas and ciders to enjoy! So change it up and try a different fall drink next time you go in for a PSL. Coffee lovers and spooky season lovers, I'm here to help.

Here are 9 of the best fall drink concoctions other than a PSL, you basic witches.

3. Salted Caramel Mocha

Mocha and toffee nut topped with sweet caramel, sugar, and sea salt, salty but sweet.

5. Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha

White chocolate with pumpkin spice flavor, the perfect fall drink if the PSL isn't sweet enough for you.

6. Caramel Apple Spice

A nice non-coffee option for fall. This drink is steamed apple juice, cinnamon dolce, and caramel drizzle.

7. Chai Tea Latte

The perfect drink for a chilly fall day. Spicy and sweet with cinnamon and cardamom and steamed milk.

8. Toasted Graham Latte

A little bit of an unknown drink on here. Tastes like a warm sweet cinnamony graham cracker with espresso.

9. Bonus: Peppermint Mocha

I know it's too early but who doesn't love a good peppermint mocha or a peppermint white chocolate mocha??? Judge me.

Happy October witches!