9 Natural Brow Growth Products, No Prescription Required

These 9 Natural Brow Growth Products Will Grow Full Eyebrows Fast, No Prescription Required

You'll be raising more than a few brows.

7748

I was blessed with thick, full hair up until my late teens. At the time, I cursed my hairiness — this was before full eyebrows became trendy or cool, and were instead a point of bullying many of my fellow full-browed teens can relate to.

Later in my 20s, hormonal stability was something I was thankful for, though a major side effect ended up being hair loss — on my head, lashes, and brows. I now find my filling in my brows on an almost daily basis. As much as I enjoy toying with and testing out different brow-filling products, it'll never be quite the same as being able to have "I woke up like this" full, Gigi Hadid-esque brows.

A couple of months ago, I started using quarantine as the perfect excuse to start testing out products that would lead me to be able to wear less makeup even when we're out of lockdown. By the time summer is in full swing and I'm able to lie out on a shared beach towel with my best friend, my brows will be fuller than ever (and waterproof!) thanks to these products.