Best Electric Shaver For Elderly Men

Best Electric Shaver For Elderly Men

Best Electric Shaver For Elderly Men

94
Best Electric Shaver For Elderly Men

For elderly folks, grooming is a little bit tougher. There are more wrinkles and blemishes to worry about so you would want to be careful as you groom yourself to achieve a nice look. Luckily, there are some shavers designed to give you a clean cut while gliding over your facial contours.

These shavers won't cost a fortune and come with the best set of features on the market. Below is a list of the best electric shaver for elderly men.

Best Electric Shaver For Elderly Men

1. Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5

The Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5 is one of the top models when it comes to electric shavers in the mid-range electric shaver category. It comes with a long list of impressive specs and won't cost you close to the expensive options.

Motor

The Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5 runs on a powerful motor that delivers 14,000 cuts per minute. With its 4 blades running, this should get you a clean and smooth shave free of nicks and cuts. There are also 3 micro-thin foils on the head of the shaver that allows for precision shaving.

Performance

The Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5 features an active shaving sensor that adjusts the power delivered by the motor according to the amount of facial hair on your skin. This means that the shaver will deliver more power when it detects more facial hair and vice versa. This is a great feature that will save you from skin irritation and other after-shave problems.

The shaver also features a pivoting head that will adapt to the contours of your face so you can reach those tough areas with ease.

Wet/Dry Shaving

For some people, shaving with cream, when wet, or in the shower is the best way to groom. Others would consider dry shaving as the right way to go about it as you get to see all the hairs and trim correctly. Whether you prefer wet or dry shaving or you like to switch at your leisure, the Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5 is designed to give impressive results with both options. It comes with wet/dry shaving capability so you can use it with cream and without cream.

Battery

The Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5 can run for up to 45 minutes on a single charge. Recharging the battery will only take one hour. The shaver also comes with an automatic cleaning station to keep it clean.

Overall Assessment

The Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5 is a nice option to go for if you want a shaver that won't cost you a small fortune yet deliver top-class performance.

Pros

• Automatic cleaning station
  • Powerful motor
  • Durable build
  • Ergonomic design

Cons

• Battery life could be better

2. Braun Series 9 9290cc

The Braun Series 9 9290cc is an electric shaver in a class of its own. It comes with a long list of features that allow easy shaving that won't irritate or hurt the skin.

Design

This shaver comes with one of the best designs you will find on the market. The stunning black and silver body is based on an ergonomic design that allows for a sure grip and easy movement. The textured rubber grip keeps your hand steady even when shaving those hard-to-reach areas. The shaver is also lightweight so you won't feel worn out after using it for long sessions.

Cleaning won't be a problem with the Braun Series 9 9290ccdue to its chrome finish which makes it quite easy to clean. However, having a plastic body doesn't make the shaver the most durable on the market. Visit Shavingduck for more information on electric shaver and other related products.

Four Shaving Elements

With four shaving elements, the Braun Series 9 9290cc gives you the best ways to groom yourself without worries. The shaver comes with a 2x opti-foil on either side which features a Hyperlift and cut trimmer, and a Direct and cut trimmer.

Motor

This shaver features a powerful motor that delivers up to 40,000 cross-cutting actions per minute. It also comes with an integrated auto-sense technique that adjusts the power to suit the job.

Pros

• Battery lasts long
  • Quick charge feature
  • Ergonomic design
  • Waterproof capability

Cons

• Comes with a plastic body

Overall Assessment

The Braun Series 9 9290cc is a masterpiece designed for people that are not ready to cut corners or go cheap on grooming. You get the best features at the right price with this electric shaver.

Summary

As an elderly man, you should only go for the best electric shavers that will give you the neatest shave and save you from discomfort due to ingrown hairs, itchiness, and irritation.

Click to read more about the buying guide and other electric shavers that will be great for your skin.