Which Disney Plus Marvel Show Is Best

Which Disney Plus Marvel Show Is Best

Is Marvel still on their game?

139
Which Disney Plus Marvel Show Is Best

There have been three new shows to come out on Disney Plus that are a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Those three shows are "WandaVision," "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier," and "Loki." Though the newest edition of "Loki" is not quite finished yet, with only one episode left in the series one is able to encompass the feel of the show. The three shows are quite different in their purposes and even the themes they portray. I personally think all of these shows are great, however, there are some things I enjoyed more than others. So here is how I would rank the three shows.

Loki

Marvel

"Loki" is my least favorite of the three because of really one particular issue. I won't spoil the series, however, there was one choice made in the series that involved two characters that sort of made me uncomfortable and felt unnecessary. That aside I loved seeing Loki on screen again, he has always been a dynamic character. Adding Owen Wilson into the universe was extremely fun, his character was very interesting and I was excited to see him on screen. There are some characters in the show who felt a little pointless and underdeveloped and who just missed the mark altogether. All around it is a fun show that seems to have the best chance of getting another season out of the three released shows.

Falcon and the Winter Solider

Marvel

This show definitely has the most important and powerful message behind it. "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" deals with serious and relevant topics for our society, which of course need to be talked about. However, one of the slight negatives I found with the show was that I was not as invested with the villain of the show, Karli and the Flagsmashers. I just really had no emotional attachment to any character who was not Sam Wilson or Bucky Barnes. I thought Zemo was an excellent addition to the already well-paired duo of Sam and Bucky, but I did not feel the impact of all the characters that I was supposed to.

WandaVision

Marvel

This is my favorite of the shows because of its insanely creative storytelling style. The fact that each episode took place in a new decade's sitcom-style was extremely unique and nostalgic. The underlying mystery throughout each episode was fascinating I was constantly on the edge of my seat trying to figure out explanations for the events taking place. Every character on the show had a purpose and I was invested in pretty much each and every one of them. The character of Wanda Maximoff was already one of my favorite, however, this show made her even more powerful and gave her even more depth. This show genuinely made me excited to see what came next for Wanda.