The 10 Best Christmas Songs For Christmas Car Rides

Still in need of a Christmas playlist? We've got you covered!

40
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Werdem%C3%BChleplatz_-_Singing_Christmas_Tree_2010-12-03_18-48-18_crop.jpg

There are so many great Christmas songs out there, from classics to new pop songs. But these 10 songs are the perfect tunes for when you're driving around town looking at the creative light displays!

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

A Christmas pop classic! Fun to listen AND sing along to!

Last Christmas by Wham!

Give your traditional Christmas playlist an '80s feel.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5

Although many artists have covered this song, the Jackson 5 definitely has the most popular.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Bruce Springstee

The Jackson 5 may have also covered this popular Christmas tune, but Bruce's rendition has got to be my favorite.

Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

A popular Christmas song and a classic! And, featured in the movie Mean Girls.

Shake Up Christmas - Train

This is fun, upbeat, Christmas pop song is perfect for car rides!

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

A Christmas classic that's great for singalongs!

Jingle Bells - Michael Bublé

This Canadian crooner gives this classic Christmas carol a fun new beat!

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

Perfect for if you're missing some good ol' 2011 Bieber.

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

Thank u next...but don't forget this pop princess's 2013 Christmas tune!