The 13 Best Brooke Davis Quotes

13 'One Tree Hill' Quotes That Remind You There Will Only Ever Be One Brooke Davis

The icon every girl needs.

816
The CW

"One Tree Hill" is everything, but would be nothing without the queen herself — Brooke Penelope Davis. She taught us how to live our life to the fullest, how to get over any heartbreak, but ultimately how to love ourselves and to fight for what we want. College is rough, so taking a few notes out of her book of empowerment and strength.

If you're a struggling college girl, here are 13 Brooke Davis quotes that will get you through almost anything:

"She said your chances are one in a million. And I said I'm that one, and she said you're not. And she was wrong. And whatever she thought she saw in me, was wrong. Because I'm one in a million."

If this doesn't empower you to apply for the dream internship or go for the prize, then I don't know what will.

"Hoes over bros."

Forget Ariana's anthem on breaking up a relationship — girl code over everything, ladies.

"Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up, but there's a day when you realize you're not just a survivor..you are a warrior."

True words spoken from the queen of heartbreak herself. Don't just try to strive for survival: kick life's ass and fight for your beliefs.

"Sometimes my heart aches at how life has turned out, in a good way. It doesn't mean there haven't been hardships, there have been but I'm here and I'm good."

What's the point of focusing on the past? Well, you look back and you remember all of the trials and hardships you went through in order to get where you are today. It's honestly a bitter-sweet moment.

"I am who I am. No excuses."

A woman never apologizes for who she is. If someone doesn't like it, they can find the exit.

"I used to be a bit of a bitch just for the sake of being one. But now I'm a bitch for the sake of my friends and family."

Priorities, girls. Priorities.

"Love is a wonderful thing. And it doesn't knock much, so when it does, make sure to open the door."

In college, we experience love and heartbreak. Embrace all those loves, and learn from them. Love is beautiful, and even if it doesn't work out, it's an epic memory you'll never want to forget.

"And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely."

If you didn't like who you were before, there's always time to improve yourself and how you act.

"We all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. The feeling that everything is going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there there to help make sure of that."

Truth in so many words.

"If you're fat, sexual, dumb, and a guy, you're okay. If you're a girl, not so much."

Empower other women as Brooke does. Let our voices be heard, because we are spunky, beautiful and strong!

"I learned something. People are gonna label you. But it's how you overcome those labels.

"If you had a friend you knew you would never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love what would it be? Say it, do it, don't wait. Nothing lasts forever."

Live you life, sis. Brooke says it, do it.

"It is said you only get one chance in life. I gave you two and you blew them both."

thank u, next.