28 Of The Most Fierce Beyoncé Lyrics Every Bad Ass Babe Needs To Live By

“[A true diva is] graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”

61316
Instagram / @beyonce

Let's be real— Beyoncé has proven time after time that she is a true example of modern-day feminism. Her alter ego, "Sasha Fierce" fits her to the truest degree. I'm shocked that Webster's Dictionary hasn't added her name for an example for the definition of the word "fierce" yet if we're being honest. She reminds us to take sh*t from nobody, to love yourself, and that confidence is the best look you can ever possibly wear.

Each era of her music, whether it's "Crazy In Love" or "Upgrade U" or even her latest, "Lemonade" she never fails to disappoint with the most on point, slay-worthy lyrics. No matter your situation, being that you're a boss ass woman, you need these 28 lyrics in your life:

1. "You ain't never seen a fire like the one I'ma cause." (Ring The Alarm)

2. "We're smart enough to make these millions, strong enough to bare the children, then get back to business." (Run The World)

3. "I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker." (Yonce/Partition)

4. "How You gonna upgrade me? What's higher than number one?" (Upgrade U)

5. "I am the dragon breathing fire. Beautiful mane, I'm the lion." (Don't Hurt Yourself)

6. "Our love was stronger than your pride." (All Night)

7. "I'm bigger than life. My name in the lights, I'm the number one check. I don't need no hype." (Bow Down/I Been On)

8. "Middle fingers up, put them hands high. Wave it in his face, tell him boy, bye." (Sorry)

9. "Imma keep runnin' cause a winner don't quit on themselves." (Freedom)

10. "You don't deserve my tears, I guess that's why they ain't there." (Best Thing I Never Had)

11. "Diva is a female version of a hustler." (Diva)

12. "The truth of the matter is that replacing you is so easy." (Irreplaceable)

13. "Nine times out of 10, I'm in my feelings. 10 times out of nine, I'm only human." (Love Drought)

14. "Freakum dress out of my closet. Yoncé filling out this skirt, I look so damn good, I ain't lost it." (Jealous)

15. "Tell me how should I feel when I know what I know about my female intuition telling me you a dog." (Ring The Alarm)

16. "Sending me a drink ain't appeasing, believe me." (Upgrade U)

17. "I wake up looking this good and I wouldn’t change it if I could.” (Flawless)

18. "There’s nothing not to love about me, I’m lovely." (Sasha Fierce)

19. "She ain’t even half of me.” (Resentment)

20. "Ya man ain’t never seen a booty like this." (Yoncé)

21. “When you play me, you play yourself. Don’t play yourself.” (Don’t Hurt Yourself)

22. "Six-inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody’s business.” (6 Inch)

23. "Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper." (Formation)

24. "Beyond your darkness, I'm your light." (All Night)

25. "I come with a side of trouble, but I know that's why you're staying." (No Angel)

26. "If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it." (Put A Ring On It)

27. "I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress." (Bow Down/I Been On)

28. "Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up. We ain't even gonna make it to this club." (Partition)