Benefits of Nationally Accredited Online CPR Certification

CPR Certification

45

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a vital lifesaving skill during medical emergencies. If someone is unconscious, doesn’t have a pulse, and is not breathing, CPR should be done immediately. Mainly in cases of cardiac arrest or a drowning accident. If a bystander has a nationally accredited online CPR certification, they can increase the chance of survival of the victim before the emergency responders arrive. If CPR is not provided within a few minutes, a person can experience brain damage because of lack of blood flow. CPR is essentially compressing the chest and the heart to improve blood supply to the brain.

Benefits of Nationally Accredited Online CPR Certification at AHCA

• American HealthCare Academy (AHCA) offers nationally accredited online CPR certification classes that can be taken online using any of your devices. The course is designed and led by OSHA experts. Class instruction includes written content, illustrations, video, and interactive prompts. Online classes are more favorable, and you can study from the comfort of your home and they fit in your busy schedules. You can also review the course materials to reinforce learning. You can also start, stop and skip around the course at your will and finish it at your pace. AHCA has certified over 1 million students in the past 11 years.
  • AHCA’s online CPR course is also affordable, easy, convenient and comprehensive. You can also get instant access to your wallet card and certificate. There are also group and corporate training discounts available.
  • We have a 98% acceptance rate and our certification is accepted by most employers and organizations. Our CPR online training provides the same skills and training required for several professions. This makes online CPR certification even more beneficial for students.
  • You just need to spare a few hours and complete the course within the comfort of your home. Learn intuitively with our in-depth video lessons. Get adept at this life-saving knowledge and get hands-on experience through our skills sessions. Validity of our certification is 2 years and we adhere to AHA guidelines. American Health Care Academy course training meets and often exceeds Nationally Accepted requirements set by Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and OSHA.

Why should you have an online CPR certification?

Many bystanders are hesitant to perform CPR because of lack of skills or training. As per American Heart Association stats, about 200,000 lives could be saved each year if effective CPR is given. During a cardiac arrest emergency, the survival of the victim depends on the people who must give immediate assistance before an ambulance arrives. CPR skills are much needed as nobody can foresee emergencies. If you have a nationally accredited online CPR certification, you can help a loved one, or someone in need when moments matter.

Since it’s a much needed skill that everyone should opt for, be mindful of choosing a nationally accredited online CPR certification from a reputed and trusted organization like American HealthCare Academy. The online courses offered by AHCA are specially designed for those who have busy schedules and want to learn at their own pace. AHCA website also answers most of the frequently asked questions regarding the online training.

You can also renew your online CPR certification after the validity expires to refresh your memory and gain advanced skills at CPR. However your previous card should have been issued by a nationally accredited organization like AHCA.

Conclusion

Online CPR certification brings along several benefits. American Health Care Academy (AHCA) also provides online certification courses for basic life support, bloodborne pathogens, CPR/AED courses, CPR first aid online, and courses for health care providers. What are you waiting for? Get certified today!