Sometimes, Being Lost Means You're Being Found
Mental Health

During the darkest of times, the Lord is just prepping you for whats to come.

178

In the past two months, there has been hardships, struggles, plans that have fallen through and when I thought all was good; it wasn't. I was going through such a dry section of my relationship with the Lord, I felt lost and truly thought that I was just being a failure with not being on top of it. But in reality, I didn't know what "it" was that I was supposed to be on top of it. Any of the major things didn't seem right, and I felt like the Lord was holding a door that I just couldn't see quite yet.

And let me just tell you, I was not only right about this door, but It truly has led me to so many more doors beyond that one single door that seemed so far away. It was so much closer than I thought it was, and this truly opened my eyes up to see that HE is right there with all that is planned for us, but we might not be ready yet.

During my dry spot, there were so many times where I just didn't understand why I felt so dry and uncertain of what was to come. But in end all it took was me setting time aside, and communicating to him what truly was on my heart and giving it all to HIM. He then directed me to the answer that I was so unsure about being found right in front of me. It was always in front me, but he opened my eyes, my heart, and my soul to be strong enough, smart enough and brave enough to never let this door close without me walking through it.

With this being said, ladies and gentleman; sometimes it might seem that you are lost, but truthfully you are being found in ways that he does without us understanding. He knows your heart and what's best for you; give it to him and he will do all that needs to be done.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."