She may be a little older, but that doesn't mean sweet Phyllis Vance, married to Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration, doesn't understand the struggles of a modern day college student.
When its the first day of winter and somebody walks by without a coat
Popular Right Now
Nicki Minaj lets the world know about her amazing Instagram skills in Beyonce's "Flawless," when she raps "Instagram another flawless pic." Do you have a #Flawless Instagram picture but need a clever caption to go with it? The Queen of Rap has plenty of Insta-worthy song lyrics.
*(Some lyrics have been edited to keep this article "PG". Feel free to look up the real Nicki Minaj lyrics if you hate the radio edit.)
When you want to diss a hater:
- 1. "You couldn't get a fan if it was hangin' from the ceilin."
2. "I'm throwing shade like it's sunny."
3. "I'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category."
4. "These (girls) couldn’t test me even if their name was Pop Quiz."
5. "Yo, people will love you and support you when it's beneficial. I'ma forgive, I won't forget, but I'ma dead the issue."
6. "Not that I don't got good vision, but I don't see competition."
7. "I’m Angelina, you Jennifer. Come on (girl), you see where Brad at."
8. "I look like "yes" and you look like "no"."
9. "But if you're ugly it's a no text zone."
10. "If you are my rival, then that means you're suicidal."
11. "Shout out to my haters, Sorry that you couldn't faze me."
12. "Trash talk to 'em then I put 'em in a Hefty."
13. "Like I mean I don't even know why you girls bother at this point. Like give up, it's me, I win, you lose."
14. "All these haters mad because I'm so established."
15. "Competition? why yes I would love some."
When you want to tell people how awesome you are:
- 16. "If I'm fake I ain't notice, cause my money ain't."
- 17. "You can hate me, but why knock my hustle? I'ma be the queen, no matter how they shuffle."
18. "Let me make this clear, I’m not difficult, I’m just ’bout my business."
19. "I'm feelin' myself."
20. "Excuse me honey, but nobody's in my lane."
21. "Put me on a dollar cause I'm who they trust in."
22. "I don’t say “Hi”, I say “Keys to the Benz.”"
23. "I've been hot since flip phones" "Running this game for 5 years. Guess that's why my feet hurt."
24. "Hotter than a middle eastern climate."
25. "My money’s so tall that my Barbies gotta climb it."
26. "No, I'm not lucky, I'm blessed, yes."
27."I ain't gotta compete with a single soul."
28. "'X' in the box, cause ain't nobody checking me."
29."Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady."
30. "Honestly I gotta stay as fly as I can be."
When you're hanging with your clique:
- 31. "Cherish these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel."
32. "I’m with some hood girls lookin’ back at it."
33. "We dope girls, we flawless. We the poster girls for all this."
34. "Pretty gang, always keep them (boys) on geek."
35. "The night is still young, and so are we!"
36. "If you ain’t on the team, you playin’ for team D, ’Cause we A-listers, we paid sisters."
37. "Pretty (girls) only could get in my posse."
38. "Cause we the mean girls, y-yes we so fetch."
39. "We fresh to death, down to the shoes."
40. "Ain't at no wedding but all my girls cake tops."
41. "Got a whole bunch of pretty gang in my clique."
42. "Clap for the heavyweight champ, me, But I couldn't do it all alone, WE."
43. "Put your drinks up, It's a celebration every time we link up."
44. "I'm with some flawless (girls) because they be mobbin' pretty."
When you're hanging with your significant other:
- 45. "He tryna kick it like a ninja."
46. "He could tell that I was wifey material."
47. "Ayo, I just wanna be your first go to."
48. "You got spark, you, you got spunk. You, you got something all the girls want."
49. Find me in the dark, I'll be in the stars, Find me in your heart, I'm in need of your love."
50. "They holler at me, but it's you, you."
51. "I'm not living right, I’m not living if you’re not by my side."
52. "I just wanna be somebody that can add to, your wife, be a friend, be a teacher and a fan, too."
53. "I just wanna be your favorite."
54. "He was the realest, I was the baddest, we was the illest."
55. "I know you can save me and make me feel alive."
56. "Yes I'll be your girl, forever your lady, You ain't ever gotta worry, I'm down for you baby."
57. "Baby you my everything, You all I ever wanted."
When you're single and loving it:
- 58. "You could be the king, but watch the queen conquer!"
59. "Thats why I'm crowned queen, and I ain't looking for the prom king."
60. "I like independent, like July 4th."
61. "I ain't never need a man, to take care of me."
62. "He be like, "Yo, you so legendary", But he can tell just by my face he ain't getting any."
63. "I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin."
64. "I don't even brake when I'm backing up, I'll swerve on a (boy) if he acting up."
65. "So many boys in here where do I begin?"
When you're just living life:
- 66. "I never worry, life is a journey. I just wanna enjoy the ride."
67. "Tonight is the night that I'ma get twisted."
68. "I’mma keep it movin', be classy and graceful."
69. "So make sure the stars is what you aim for, make mistakes though."
70. "And we gon' hangover the next day. But we will remember this day."
71. "My only motto in my life is don't lose."
72. "Take me, or leave me, I'll never be perfect. Believe me, I'm worth it."
73. "I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean you're alive."
74. "I wish that I could have this moment for life."
75. "If I scream, if I cry, It's only 'cause I feel alive."
76. "I can't believe it, it's so amazing. This club is heating, this party's blazing.""
77. "It's so amazing, I figured out this world is ours for the taking."
78. "I am not a girl that can ever be defined."
79. "I got next, I'm gonna shine."
80. "This is my moment I just feel so alive."
Let me tell you about my crazy wonderful experience at the Harry Styles concert, and don't worry pictures are included. ;)
As I make my way into The Forum, I can see the excitement in everyone's faces. Children are accompanied by their parents, adults are accompanied by their 'special' drinks, and there I was with my oldest childhood friend and fellow "directioner." We gaze up at the outside walls that make up the forum and there his name glowed... HARRY.
Walking around trying to find the merch line, we discovered that his lyrics had been placed on almost all pillars that surround the body of the Forum, with the hashtag #HarryStylesForum that allows the fans to connect beyond the night of the concert. After we grabbed our concert memorabilia and took our time to the never-ending bathroom line, we made our way to our seats.
Harry on the outside of The ForumAngelica Zdzienicki
I entered through the main entrance, and as it was my first time inside, I rated it as one of the top concert venues I've been to. The vibe was full of intense happiness, excitement, and such a judge-free zone to dance my ass off and not care of what I looked like... which let me inform you, I did a lot of. I was unaware of where our seats were exactly, because my wonderful best friend and phenomenal parents surprised me with these tickets for my birthday, and to my extreme surprise we were the first row, to the left of the stage, right above the pit.
The Vibe of the Crowd at The ForumAngelica Zdzienicki
Harry Styles opened the concert singing "Only Angel," as the screen lifted and fog came out. The screams were unbelievable and the looks in everyone's eyes were as if they've seen a ghost. They were memorized by him. He played through his whole setlist, as well as playing two unreleased songs, and yet somehow these superfans knew all the lyrics by heart, and then played some songs from the good ol' days with One Direction, but with a personalized twist that made it his. He ended out the night with my favorite song, Kiwi. Which is the ultimate modern rock n roll song, in my opinion? My friend and I truly started to rock out and dance as if no one else was there.
Harry Blows a Kiss to the FansAngelica Zdzienicki
Going into the concert, I already admired Harry as a singer, and let's be honest he's a total babe, but truly seeing himself in concert by himself was unbelievable. The way he get's into his music as if he's dancing alone in a mirror with his hairbrush. He has the role of an '80s rocker, and with his distinguishable style, he truly gives me the vibes of Bowie. Without a care in the world, or as what it seems, he lets his hair loose and truly digs the music he produces and performs. It was quite refreshing, because of most the entertainers now, just trying to be the best or the most liked without truly liking the sound they produced, this was a vibe like no other.
Mr. Styles is also quite cheeky of a fellow. While he talks to the crowd and keeps a smile on his face, he truly makes us all feel like we're talking to a middle school crush, blushing and giggling like crazy, he is able to crack jokes and goof with the mistakes instead of being embarrassed. While on the cheeky side, he went snooping on the unlocked phone of some girl, who got a little too excited and threw it up on stage, and ended up calling her mother while hiding the microphone and having little bits and pieces we could hear, like "I will do no such thing, it's a Friday night."
Overall, it was a great atmosphere, great vibe, and great music, I can't wait to hear the great tunes he comes out with next.
Harry singing his heart outAngelica Zdzienicki