She may be a little older, but that doesn't mean sweet Phyllis Vance, married to Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration, doesn't understand the struggles of a modern day college student.
When its the first day of winter and somebody walks by without a coat
The last 3-4 weeks of every college student’s semester are always crazy hectic. We have last minute assignments, group projects, and exams all squeezed into the last few weeks before break.
Sometimes we all need a little humor, and sometimes we are all a little dramatic, so why not experience the last few weeks of the semester as told by the king of drama himself, Todd Chrisley of Chrisley Knows Best.
1. Sitting in class listening to your professor explain upcoming assignments/exams.
2. When your group project members refuse to do anything until the night before it's due or just show up the day of to present.
3. When you and your roommate try to cook with whatever few ingredients you have left in stock.
Because we definitely want to avoid going to the grocery store at the end of the semester if we can.
4. When your parents get tired of you calling them about every little inconvenience in your life.
5. Sitting down to work on assignments.
6. Your thoughts when the professor is telling you what they want from you out of an assignment.
7. When you've had about 30 mental breakdowns in 2 days.
8. Trying to search out the class for the right group members.
9. The last few days of classes where everyone and everything is getting on your nerves.
10. When your friend suggests going out but you're just done with the world.
11. This. On the daily.
12. When all you want to do is snuggle up and watch Christmas movies.
13. Studying and realizing you know nothing.
14. When your finals are over and it's finally time to go home for break.
You're finally back to your old self.
It's Holiday season,
Time to be freezin'.
Thanksgiving will be here before we know it,
Don't stop now, you can't quit.
Numerous trips to grocery stores,
Pure mayhem when you walk through those doors.
You're ready to pull out your hair.
Long check-out lines,
Or delayed airlines.
Prepare and cook the turkey low and slow,
Wait for that golden brown skin to glow.
Place the gravy and cranberry sauce on the table,
Have conversation, turn off the cable.
Before you know it, Christmas is here,
The classic songs are music to our ears.
Yet we all dread the trips to the mall,
To find the perfect gifts, big or small.
The Christmas Tree Lighting floods TV stations,
With singers from all generations,
The scent of candy canes fill the air,
We wish the day runs smoothly, Lord, hear our prayer.
Lots of wrappers and bows cover the floor,
As we obsess over our presents more and more.
New Year's creeps up on us,
Throwing a party is always a plus.
Streamers, noisemakers, food,
Who knew planning the perfect party was of this magnitude.
The line at the liquor store gets longer and longer,
Because of the stress in picking a champagne or sparkling cider.
Deciding to prepare finger foods or a five-course meal,
Why not get take-out? DEAL!
Clock counts down from ten.
As the clock strikes one, we've made it to another year, AMEN!
"Happy New Year,"