Before You Fall

Before You Fall

There are some things you should know, before you fall.

13
Before You Fall
Free Jupiter

To anyone who might fall for me, there are some things I should share.

I am an independent person. I like to accomplish tasks on my own and I don’t enjoy the idea of depending on someone else. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to ask for help. Just because I primarily rely on myself, that doesn’t mean I don’t want an opinion or I don’t want to need someone. I am going to need someone, I’m just going to need to do things myself too.

I care about people with my whole heart. Whether it is my best friend of five years, or someone I barely know from school, I care. I like to be there for people, even if they aren’t always there for me in return. It is just who I am. Please try and understand, I know most times those people don’t deserve what I give them. But it isn’t going to make me help them any less. Yes sometimes it hurts but I’m still going to do it. Please don’t try and talk me out of it. It may not always end up a happy ending for me, but as long as it is going to help someone else along the way, I am going to do it.

My favorite state of mind is when I am stressed out. Hopefully one day I’ll be working for a sports company hosting a large scale event and have a million things to do on my plate. After working my 22 hour day event there is nothing I am going to want more than to relax and talk all about my day. But part of me is going to be excited to wake up tomorrow morning and do it all again. The sky could be falling and everything can look like it’s going wrong, but that’s exactly when I start doing my best work. If I am stressed out I start to feel the pressure, and that’s when I succeed. I may seem crazy, but I’m okay with that.

Before falling for me, know that I am an awful singer. But it won’t stop me from singing at the top of my lungs in the car to almost every song. Know that, I also live in a world of books. I could lose myself in the folded pages and wish I could be apart of their world. I will talk about the characters as if I know them and share all the quotes I love, and all the words I wish to hear at some point down the road. And know that, I can be a little extra sometimes. I’m not being serious, like I said before I’m a little crazy. All I want is for someone to laugh along.

Most importantly, before falling for me, know that I am going to fall too. I am going to fall hard and fast, and I am going to fall with all of my heart. When I fall I am going to go all in, I am going to open up and share every piece of me and hope for someone to do the same. I will give everything I have, and I won’t expect a single thing back. I will just hope for someone offer me the same. Know that, when I fall I am going to want what’s best for the person. Even if they decide at one point that what’s best for them is no longer me. I am always going to be in their corner.

Before falling for me, these are some of the things to know. I’m not going to guarantee these will be the only things someone might endure from me, and I’m not going to promise them I will be the same person I was when I first wrote this. But I will guarantee that I am going to fall too. And I promise I will be around to catch whoever it is that is falling, and I hope they will be there to catch me too.