Becoming Efficient In Life

Living a More Efficient Life

How to handle the craziness while maintaining your cool.

18
Living a More Efficient Life
Instagram

I know we have all felt this way before, even if you deny it; when life just really really sucks and you just feel like nothing is going your way. Life can be stressful, feeling like the world is out to get you, nothing good ever happens to you. You will feel as if you are a target to everyone and the end goal is to hurt your feelings or harm you. I've felt like this plenty of times in my life, feeling as if why are you having problems with everyone in your life all at once. Why now? Why all at the same time?

1. Get your nails done

Google

A simple but effective way to instantly feel better about yourself and improve your self-esteem.

2. Focus on yourself, it's okay to be alone

Google

Focus on yourself and your well being. After you; comes everyone else.

3. Journal, vent it out

Google

It might sound silly; but journal, write out how you feel. Trust me it'll make you feel better.

4. Complete tasks you have been pushing off

Google

Create a list of things you need to get done, become more organized with your thoughts and behavior.

5. Do something creative

Google

Paint, draw, craft, do something to spark your creativity.