beauty products worth their price

5 Popular Beauty Products Worth their price

A list of somewhat overpriced products that give you a blinding bang for your buck

7

One of the largest issues in the beauty industry, in my opinion, is the incredibly expensive rates charged by top-tier beauty companies for as little as an ounce of product. However, some of those sky-high prices are well-deserved-- here are a couple of popular beauty products that are definitely worth the price you paid for them.

1. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

tarte shape tape concealer in shade: medium

ulta.com

This $27 concealer is the #1 best selling concealer in the United States for a reason-- whatever imperfection you have, it covers perfectly. It brightens, conceals, and contours-- all depending on the shade you select. This is, as well as my favorite concealer, the favorite concealer of many people, including beauty Youtuber James Charles. I highly recommend shelling out for this concealer, as it is well worth your time and money.

2. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in shade: Dark Brown

ulta.com

This brow gel works miracles. Its a creamy, highly pigmented gel that can sculpt even the most lacking of brows. I bought it in the shade dark brown 9 months ago, and I'm only halfway through it even though I use it every day. It's long-lasting and effective-- for 18 dollars, it's a deal!

3. Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

ulta.com

This palette contains 35 highly pigmented matte and shimmer shades, all of which were selected by beauty mogul Jaclyn Hill, who has over 4.2 million subscribers on her beauty-centered YouTube channel. It has a good blend of nudes and bright colors, perfect for either everyday looks or bright ones.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette

ulta.com

This is one of the most popular eyeshadow palettes-- with a beautiful collection of warm-toned shimmers and mattes, lots of looks can be achieved.

5. Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation

Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation

ulta.com

This full-coverage foundation takes long-wearing to the next level-- this is one of the best full-coverage foundations in the market to date. Its only downside, in my opinion, is its lack of a pump.