12 Beauty Hacks For Tired And Broke College Students That Will Change The Game

Like, seriously #4 though?!?!

90

Beauty shouldn't have to break the bank, here is how to get that Kardashian look without having the wallet of a Kardashian.

1. Apple Cider Vinegar 

It may not taste best, although it has many benefits such it can be used as mouthwash, hair rinse, moisturizer, and for sunburn relief. ALSO adding two tablespoons to water daily can promote weight loss.

2. Toothpaste 

It could never get easier than this, as toothpaste is something everyone has. If you find yourself with an annoying pimple, put some toothpaste on the spot and leave it over night. When you wake up, boom, the spot will either be reduced or gone!

3. Ground Coffee

Everyone loves coffee, so why not put it on your body? Coffee scrubs are all the rage and can help reduce cellulite. Instead of buying a coffee scrub, just mix coffee grounds, coconut oil, and raw sugar all together and apply in the shower!

4. Tomato Juice

Do you want longer nails? Well, I have a solution for you. Mix half a cup of tomato juice and two tablespoons of olive oil, and then soak your nails for 10-15 minutes. Doing this one to two times a week will help to promote nail growth!

5. Lemons

Want highlights without the salon price? Lemons can be used as a natural highlighter for hair. Mix lemon and honey together and then apply!

6. Vaseline

Can't get your perfume to last all day? Apply Vaseline to areas where you want to spray perfume, then spray the perfume on top! This acts as a base coat and the smell will last longer.

7. Baby Powder

Up late all night studying? Out of dry shampoo? Baby powder is your solution! Apply baby powder to the roots of your hair and then brush it out. Greasy hair be gone!

8. Braid Your Hair The Night Before

Want lived in curls but still want to sleep in? Braid your hair the night before and you will wake up to beautiful curls in the morning!

9. Hot Water + Mascara Tube 

Ever been in the middle of doing your makeup and your mascara dries out? Don't worry, run your mascara tube under hot water and it will be as good as new!

10. White/ Nude Eyeliner

Raise your hand if you get no sleep as a college student!!!! Well, I have just the trick for you. Apply white or nude eyeliner into your waterline and it will give off the illusion of wider, brighter eyes, which then tricks people into thinking you got 10 hours of sleep.

11. Honey 

After a long weekend of partying and late nights out your skin deserves the royal treatment. Apply honey to your skin and watch your skin glow. PS. it also helps to reduce acne!

12. Coconut Oil

Out of moisturizer? Apply coconut oil to desired areas, it is very moisturizing and can even help to fade scars!

I bet you didn't know some of these beauty tips! I hope they can help you. All tips are meant to be affordable, effective, and easy (so you can still sleep in)!!