8 Beauty Brands That You Probably Haven't Heard Of

but they're worth the research

164
https://unsplash.com/photos/O3Ocs4LhBE8

There are so many beauty brands out there that it's almost impossible to know about all of them. This list contains some of the best unknown beauty brands out there.

1. Halo Beauty

Halo Beauty was started by a beauty guru, Tati, and is focused on skin, hair, and nail care. You can purchase two supplements, the original and kiwi. The original supplement is a hair, skin, and nails booster. The kiwi supplement is a skin-focused booster. Both supplements claim to improve one's appearance and health. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive and the results seem very promising!

2. Sugarpill

Sugarpill is a makeup company best known for it's high-pigmentation. This means that the color in every product is strong and true to description. They have everything from eyeshadows to lipsticks to body glitter. If you want to stand out, this company is for you.

3. Glossier

Glossier is gaining popularity every day. The brand strives for high quality and, though their prices are a little high, their products are getting rave reviews. If you are a natural makeup fan who also has a thing for skincare, this beauty brand is for you. The prices are definitely worth it.

4. Beauty Bakerie

The entire aesthetic of this company is adorable. The brand is cruelty free and the baking theme intertwines throughout every product. Their latest eye product, "Game of Cones," might be my next makeup true love.

5. DOSE of colors

DOSE of Colors sells cruelty free and vegan makeup products. This brand is popular with many beauty gurus and has a reputation for being a reliable go-to. Their latest collaboration is with Disney and looks outstanding!

6. Black Moon

Black Moon cosmetics takes a darker makeup look to the next level. Bold colors and glitter blend together to match the space theme. If Halloween is your favorite holiday, stop by the Black Moon website to find the finishing touches to the perfect spooky look.

7. Kiehl's

Kiehl's is another skin care line. This brand has everything you need to get flawless skin. They also sell hair and body products. While it isn't the most well-known or aesthetic brand, Kiehl's products are trustworthy for keeping your skin happy and healthy.

8. Juvia's Place

One of the beauty gurus that I trust the most is Nikkietutorials. Nikkie's favorite eyeshadow palettes? Juvia's Place. This company boasts some of the most pigmented and colorful eyeshadow palettes out there.

9. KL Polish

Kathleen is a YouTube beauty guru that started her own makeup brand. The company includes multiple lines of nail polish. Having been around for a while now, Kathleen's brand has pretty much any color that you might need. Her latest line is "Winter Reign" and has great colors for the upcoming holiday season!