What To Do Over Your Obsenely Long Winter Break

What To Do Over Your Obsenely Long Winter Break

Because you're going to need something to do

6

Some colleges (like mine) have crazy long Winter Breaks that leave them with seemingly nothing to do. However, that doe not have to be the case! Just because your friends from home are back at their schools, and your left without a car or anyone to hang out with, doesn't mean you can't have fun! Below are some ways to occupy your time.

Get a job 

Because working is way more fun than being at college!

Sleep

Because you probably didn't get that much during the semester.

Watch paint dry 

For those of us that have quite a bit of time.

Clean

And then clean again. Yes, because you're really that bored.

Make a rash decision 

Making rash decisions usually isn't responsible, and usually doesn't end well, but you have a lot of time on your hands! So you make a mess with your hasty decisions, but you have plenty of time to spend picking up the pieces!

Rewatch the same TV show you've seen 3 times 

You may have missed a joke or two the first 3 times through

Drive around (if your siblings haven't hijacked your car) 

Drive around your small, little town. Maybe in a hoodie and glasses, in the case you see someone you know.

I could go on and on about how to sarcastically beat your boredom, but this list is boring me. Good luck!