10 Reasons Why The Beach Is The Best Place On Earth

10 Reasons The Beach Is The Happiest Place On Earth

"Only worry in the world, is the tide gonna reach my chair?"

61

There's a reason that everyone vacations to the sandy shores and the salty water.

There's something about windblown hair, ocean waves crashing into land, and the sound of seagulls chirping overhead. There's something about seeing an endless landscape studded with artistry and grace.

There is no place on earth that is better than the beach - no place better for your body, your mind, and your soul.

So here's a comprehensive list of the simplest reasons why the beach is the happiest place on earth:

1. Physical relaxation

There's no better way to decompress than loosening your muscles and relaxing in a laid-back chair.

2. Mental relaxation

When you're having a stressful day, and you feel like you need to get away, go ahead and take a beach day!

3. Lots of Vitamin D

Believe it or not, the majority of people don't get adequate amounts of Vitamin D, so spending a day (or a week) on the beach is good for your health. (also... TAN!)

4. Skin exfoliation & joint relief

The salt in ocean water is great for healing cuts and scrapes, along with providing relief for achy joints and muscles.

5. Stunning views

Is there really anything prettier?

6. Different foods

"Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it." (Forrest Gump)

7. Exciting things to do 

Parasailing, mini golf, go-carts, jet skis, surfing... you can never run out of things to do!

8. Time away from technology

No better way to relax than laying down the screens and absorbing the sunlight and pretty scenery.

9. Different exercise options

When you wake up in the morning, you can do yoga by the water, you can run in the sand, or pretty much thing any other workout that you can imagine.

10. Stress-free environment

Nothing better. In the entire world.