14 Basic Fall Date Ideas
relationships

14 Fall Date Ideas That Are So Basic You'll Love Them

How else are you going to get your #Basic Fall Insta pics?

15727
Fall

If you love fall, then you know the desire to want to be dating during the season, especially when it's the season of all the cute pics and posts of coupley perfection. Sure, maybe most couples are going on these dates too, but since they're fun, you can see why. Although your Insta posts will look similar to many other couples, the fun you'll have this fall will be an experience only the two of you can share.

1. Check out a local corn maze!

Bonus points if you find a haunted one...get there by sunset for some cute pics!

2. Go on a fall foliage hike.

The beautiful fall colors will make a gorgeous backdrop to all your cute couple pics.

3. Host a bonfire.

Don't forget the s'mores!

4. Visit a pumpkin patch!

Make sure to take your time in picking the best one!

5. Rake some leaves and jump into the piles!

Don't forget to get a cute Boomerang!

6. Check out your local cider mill!

Don't forget the doughnuts!

7. Go on a haunted house tour.

Who will be the bigger scaredy cat?

8. Make some homemade caramel apples.

Try personalizing them with nuts, icing, or candy!

9. Have a Halloween movie marathon.

Complete with all the classics...bonus points if you build a cozy blanket fort!

10. Go for a hayride!

Don't forget your flannel!

11. Go Halloween costume shopping!

Bonus points if you pick out costumes for each other!

12. Visit a local fall festival together.

Or if you're feeling ambitious, visit a famous fall festival on a mini roadtrip!

13. Carve pumpkins!

With a twist: carve them to look like each other's silliest face!

14. Grab a pumpkin spice drink at a local cafe or get some fall treats at a local bakery!

Even a little date can be cute...foam mustaches make for some cute pics!