Here’s 13 things that make baseball better than football

13 Reasons You've Struck Out If You Think Football Games Are Better Than Baseball Games

Don't even try to argue me on this one.

44

Baseball is truly one of America's favorite past times, in my opinion, it is the BEST past time out there in the sporting world. Here are just a few reasons that baseball will forever remain the greatest sport around.

1. It's easy to understand

There’s one goal, hit the ball. Done.

2. They don't stop every 30 seconds

I don’t need to watch a bunch of guys throw themselves in a pile very 15 seconds.

3. The cost

MLB baseball games are cheaper than NFL games and they last twice as long.

4. The pants

I mean come on have you seen all these baseball butts?

5. The food

They do NOT serve smack hotdogs and ballpark ice cream in a football stadiums now do they?

6. The merch

In my opinion, baseball jerseys are classier and way more comfy than a football jersey.

7. FREE BALLS

EVERYBODY LOVES A POP FLY!

8.  Weapons

Who decided that Bats were a good device? No idea, but they are definitely a weapon and that is definitely cool.

9. The History 

America's favorite pastime really has so much more history than football and the characters that have risen are truly heroes.

10. The music 

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME... you’re welcome for getting that stuck in your head.

11. The community 

People don't holler at baseball players the way drunk dads yell at football. The atmosphere when a run is scored is truly something special.

12. The season

Baseball goes on forever and ever so there’s plenty of time to catch a game, and since it’s in the summer it’s nice outside and not freezing like it is at a football game.

13. It’s baseball 

Seriously, baseball is really just great. It's that simple.