Things That Should Be Banned Before A Woman's Rights
Social Impact

Things That Should Be Banned Before A Woman's Right To Choose

A running list of things far more deserving of eradication than women's rights and the right to choose.

12

Upon recent events, it has become increasingly evident that the priorities of our leaders and elected officials are tainted. Women's rights are under attack and the fundamental understanding of basic human freedoms is becoming clouded by the rulings in Alabama and the threats continuously popping up in various states. In response, here is a list of things that should be banned/regulated before women's reproductive rights and the power of choice.

1. Trump's Zoom Tan Membership.

If you're experiencing a call to action, maybe you could work to cancel our president's spray tanning membership?

2. The Big Bang Theory.

Do actual good for the world and cancel the show, not women's rights!

3. Guns.

If your argument is over the ethics of "killing," perhaps regulate the machines responsible for thousands of deaths each year?

4. Finals.

Just, enough. No more. Cancel them forever.

5. Homophobia.

Because what do you get out of hating love?

6. Youtube ads.

Possibly more annoying than the Big Bang Theory.

7. Loud chewers.

Ban them all!

8. Pants with fake pockets.

What is the point? Where are you expected to hold your Chapstick? A cruel joke, in my opinion.

While some of these need-to-be-banned items are clearly sarcastic, the issue at hand is entirely serious. Women's fundamental rights are under attack. Whether you personally believe in abortions or not is irrelevant. If it isn't happening to your body, it isn't your decision.