Great Movies With Bad Ratings

They might be rated as "bad" but these movies rate 100% in my mind. I grew up on these movies and I'm not turning my back on them now.

1. "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" (2001)

It only got 20% on Rotten Tomatoes but she taught me how to be a bada** b****.

2. "RV" (2006)

Even though it has a 23% on Rotten Tomatoes, the fact that JoJo is in this movie is amazing. Josh Hutcherson is so cute before he grew up and became a "Hunger Games" hottie.

3. "White Chicks" (2004)

A 15% on Rotten Tomatoes is an actual travesty. I'm going to make my kids watch this movie, that's how much I love it.

4. "A Cinderella Story" (2004)

Chad Michael Murray is everyone's dream prince charming and an 11% on Rotten Tomatoes doesn't do him justice.

5. "Space Jam" (1996)

A 38% is way too low for this classic. If you don't know the "Space Jam" theme song, I don't want to know you.

6. "National Treasure" (2004)

This movie is a national treasure and with a 44% Rotten Tomatoes rating, I'm disappointed. This movie inspired every kid to want to find a hidden treasure.

7. "The Princess Diaries" (2001)

If you thought princess movies were only animated, you were wrong. And to think, this funny movie only got a 47% on Rotten Tomatoes.

8. "Miss Congeniality" (2002)

This deserves higher than a 42%. Sandra Bullock makes this movie with her comedy and charisma.