A new season of "The Bachelorette" has just started, which means I have something to look forward to every Monday. Not only am I excited to watch Hannah's journey to find love with 30 eligible bachelors, but I'm also excited to read all the live tweets that come with each episode. During every commercial break, I scroll through the #TheBachelorette trend to see what other fans think of the episode. It's so entertaining to see all the funny tweets and memes people make that perfectly fit each scene. After each episode my Twitter likes are full of tweets about "The Bachelorette," so I want to share my top 8 favorites from this season's first episode.

1. Now you can't wait for it to be next Monday

You never know if you'll like the vibe of the season, but once the first episode starts and the drama begins its impossible to not get hooked on the show.

2. The pilot who didn't wear his uniform was probably regretting it and feeling a little like this tweet

I feel for the guy who didn't wear his pilot uniform because the other pilot who did made it through the first night.

3. GIVE HER YOUR JACKET

I was practically screaming at the TV for Luke to give Hannah her jacket! She said she was cold more than once, get the hint!

4. We love to see a good intro from the guys, and box guy gave us that

Watching the intros is one of the best parts because you get to meet and see all the guys that will be on the show this season. Box King Joe did not disappoint us with his witty intro.

5. Demi and Katie = ultimate best friends 

Them watching the show from a surveillance van and watching out for Hannah was the best. They should have the best friends do this more often!

6. Hannah dating Colton a few months ago is the not same as you dating your girlfriend on MONDAY Scott 

I too almost fell over after him saying that.

7. Is this Parent Trap moment on the Bachelorette?

At first, I really couldn't tell these two guys apart. Give me a few more episodes and I'll have all the names and faces down.

8. John Paul Jones, I can't wait to see how entertaining you will be this season

Thankful John Paul Jones got the last rose because he gets to stick around for at least one more week to entertain all viewers with how many times he can say his full name in one episode.