Why This Season of the Bachelor is the Worst Yet

Peter Weber is this season's bachelor and each episode is painful to watch

15

1.) Peter doesn't know what he is doing

From rewarding the girls' petty drama to cancelling every other cocktail party, Peter really doesn't fulfill the role of the bachelor well. After sending the problematic and dramatic contestant, Alayah, home, he quickly accepted her return the following week. Excuse me, Peter, I don't think that's how this works! Another example is when the Iowa-native, Kelsey, visited him at his home without invitation or the other girls knowing and, after crying to Peter, Kelsey got a pre-rose ceremony rose. Is that allowed, Peter? I don't think so... So, instead of ignoring the drama, he feeds into it and even takes part. He acts like a part detective, part therapist, listening to and interrogating girls in each episode. Chill Peter- you're on the Bachelor, not CSI!

2.) Peter is still in love with Hannah Brown

When Hannah Brown, the last bachelorette, came onto the show on the second episode, she shared an intimate moment with Peter. She explained that she still has feeling for him and, in response, he invited her onto the show. In doing so, he completely disregarded the other contestants' feelings and revealed that he still had feelings for Hannah. Probably not the best move Peter.

3.) There's too much drama

Usually not every episode is dramatic, but this season it seems that the audience, the contestants, and Peter don't get a break from all of the theatrics. From Alayah to Kelsey to HannahAnn to Tammy, it seems all of the girls have been wrapped up in drama already. The only neutral contestant is Madison and, hence, she is the national favorite.

4.) There are too Many Hail Mary's

In the Bachelor world, a Hail Mary is when one of the contestant pulls a move to stay on the show. For example, in an attempt to open up, the contestant, Sydney told a sob story, claiming that she was friendless and alone in high school. Twitter users later proved that she was lying about this as they posted her yearbook photos where she posed as homecoming queen. Then, the other popular Hail Mary is saying that you are falling in love. After a distressed Peter left HannahAnn on their last one-on-one date, she raced after him, crying and claiming that she was falling in love. Are you really falling in love or do you want to just hang around the show for a bit longer?