Bachelor in Paradise Couple Predictions

Bachelor in Paradise is the perfect opportunity for former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants to find love. Having so many single, attractive people on one beach there is bound to be some romance. But who will actually end up together at the end of the season?

1. Colton Underwood and Tia Booth

Since Tia Booth came onto The Bachelorette to tell Becca Kufrin she still had feelings for Colton Underwood, it's likely that the two will end up together this season. Underwood made it to the final four on Kufrin's season of The Bachelorette and was sent home the same week Booth shared her true feelings for him. We already saw the couple rekindle their connection on the first episode of Paradise and it seems likely they will continue their relationship up until the very end.

2. Krystal Nielson and Jordan Kimball

Yes. The two villains from the most recent seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette may end up being the perfect match on Paradise. Kyrstal Nielson made herself known on Aerie Luyendyk Jr.'s season of The Bachelor by making enemies with pretty much every other person on the show. While male model Jordan Kimball made a name for himself on Becca Kufrin's season as the person who got on peoples' bad sides. They may end up being the most hated couple in Paradise, but a couple they could be.

3. Kevin Wendt and Astrid Loch

Wendt seems to always fall short when it comes to finding love on The Bachelor. In 2016, he won The Bachelorette Canada and became engaged, but then called it off five months later. Then, Wendt was on Bachelor Winter Games where he left the show with Ashely Iaconetti and split a month later. Maybe his third time will be his last and he will leave the show with Loch, who was seen on Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor. They seem to have a lot in common and would be a great fit as a couple.

4. Joe Amabile and Kendall Long

"Grocery Store Joe" and Kendall hit it off night one of Paradise and it seems to me they may be a couple that stays together throughout the season. Amabile was sent home night one of Becca Kufrin's season but made a huge stir in the Bachelor community due to his charm and good looks. Long made it to almost the very end of Aerie Luyendyk Jr.'s season and was sweet, quirky, and loved taxidermy. The two seem like a perfect match and it would be nice to see them both find love in Paradise.