Babyliss Straightener Product Review

The Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium straightener is a product that should be in any hair enthusiasts closet. If you straighten your hair often, it is well worth the money. The moment the straightener touched the first strand of my hair, I knew I was hooked. Online you can find a Babyliss straightener for $85. There are different editions and different prices but each straightener has the Babyliss magic touch.

A huge strength of the straightener would be the titanium iron. Not all straighteners use titanium, and it makes a difference. Other high esteemed straighteners like the Chi use ceramic irons with most of their products. Ceramic does not do justice to your hair. The titanium heats up extremely fast and makes your hair shiny and smooth, ensuring you that less damage is happening to your hair.

It’s especially great for thick hair. Babyliss makes the straightening process so much more convenient for people with thick, voluminous hair. The straightening time is much shorter compared to using a ceramic straightener, so instead of doing your hair for 40 minutes, you have plenty of time to spare using your time more wisely. In addition, the straightener allows you to curl your hair too, leaving your locks smooth and vibrant. Babyliss wants you to experiment with your hair that you guard dearly.

On the downside, there are definitely straighteners for way cheaper. It all depends on how much money you can spare at the time and if you straighten your hair often. If it is something you do often, than it is something worth saving up for. Also, if your hair doesn’t look good after you have explored various straighteners, then try out Babyliss.

Surprisingly, Sephora doesn't carry Babyliss, but they do sell other straighteners for a lavish price. Other places to find a Babyliss product would be Ulta, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Kohls, Ebay, Amazon, and more. Maybe they aren’t sold at one of the top beauty stores, Sephora, but they sure do have a variety of places to find one.

Ultimately, the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium straightener really surprised me. I tried out my friend’s once, and I knew I had to hop on the bandwagon. I recommend this product to anyone who likes to treat their hair nice.