Baby Queen's "Raw Thoughts"

Baby Queen's "Raw Thoughts"

Baby Queen releases new video and single called "Raw Thoughts"

67
Baby Queen's "Raw Thoughts"

A new pop artist is emerging with a very distinct sound and style. Her name is Baby Queen, and I would start by going on your phone to follow her on Spotify because we know she's going to be climbing charts very soon.

This isn't just ordinary music, and she isn't just an ordinary artist. With her pop-grunge sound and Gen-Z appeal she is addressing hard hitting issues in a variety of songs. Her new release, "These Drugs" is just one song that will have a lasting impact on those who take the time to listen to it.

But to get to the main point of this article, "Raw Thoughts" is out now and her vintage-film video is sure to have you bopping within your head phones in. Each song has a clear story line and her songwriting talents prove to be more than exceptional.

The video is linked below if you're interested in checking it out!

Baby Queen - Raw Thoughts (Official Video)www.youtube.com