The Most Awkward Moments From This Season Of "The Bachelor"

Ben, and drama and love...oh my!

46
http://www.desireehartsock.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1200.2x1.jpg

Everyone loves Ben Higgins. He might even be the most popular "bachelor" of all time. Despite that, this season of "The Bachelor" has had its share of awkward moments. From Olivia to Lace, the audience has been hilariously entertained by the crazy antics of the cast. Who knew 28 desperate women and a lonely man fighting for love could be so fascinating. Actually, why would that not be fascinating?

1. Olivia

Does much more have to be said?

2. Swimming With Pigs In The Bahamas

Why did Ben think it would be a good idea to take a bunch of pretty girls to swim with pigs?

3. When Caila Tried To Surprise Ben, But He Sent Her Home Instead

This was painful to watch. Not because it was sad, but because we felt second hand embarrassment for Caila.

4. Emily's Dramatic Crying

How many times did Emily cry, and what ever happened to her identical twin?

5. Ben Trying To Talk To Amanda's Kids

C'mon Ben! You're the bachelor. Why do you have to act so uncomfortable?

6. The Horse

Why was this necessary? Although, it did make for some hilarious scenes.

7. When Jojo's Boyfriend Left Her A Note

As if this show needed anymore drama!

8. And When Jojo's Hometown Date Was A Disaster

Still confused as to why Jojo wasn't sent home.

9. Sheila The Chicken

What is with all the animals on this show?

10. Ben's Extremely Short, Shorts

Does he even own a regular pair of shorts?

11. Having To Refer To The Laurens By Their Last Initial

Will we ever not refer to them as Lauren B and Lauren H?

12. Lastly, Drama, Drama, Drama

Would it be "The Bachelor" without endless drama?