Falling into shopping this Autumn

The Only Five Stores College Girls Need To Go To This Fall

Ten stores that will fulfill all your autumnal needs

20
https://www.pexels.com/photo/alley-autumn-autumn-colours-autumn-leaves-235721/

It's back to school season and Fall is in the air. All the stores are switching out their sundresses for big chunky sweaters, and you're trying to figure out how to handle the mental overload of new merchandise. Well, you no longer have to worry about walking aimlessly around the mall. Simply stick to these five places from start to finish, and you'll be able to have your dream shopping spree in no time.

1. Aerie 

Aerie by AE

I was recently in Aerie and it was amazing. Their clothes are all so soft and perfect for the new chilly weather. Whether you need to stock up on leggings or tall knit socks, Aerie has plenty of great options without being overwhelming. One piece that stood out the me was the long sleeve fleece dress which came in a variety of nice muted colors and would be perfect with leggings and boots. Another favorite that caught my eye were the Aerie twill overalls. They're comfy and slouchy and could be paired with a big sweater, a tight turtle neck, or even a delicate button up to dress them up. Aerie is just a great place to start your shopping trip because you can really lock down some staple pieces to help guide you on the rest of your shopping trip.

Shop Aerie Here

2. H&M

H&M

H&M is a great place to stop into to get some more unique pieces for fall as well as some more tailored looks. They have a lot of a great pieces for layering such as their lightweight down jacket, which comes in three different colors and is perfect outerwear for these early fall days. They also just released their studio line which features this denim shirt in natural white. It has crisp clean lines and would flatter many different body shapes as well as be a very versatile piece in any wardrobe. Also you can't not look at their shoes, like these chunky ankle boots which are made in a black suede and would go with so many outfits this fall.

Shope H&M

3. Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works needs no introduction. Their fall line of candles, shower products, and scents are all amazing. They have everything pumpkin, apple and woodsy. My favorite product of theirs are their three wick candles. They have fall scents that are perfect for every room in your house. I love burning pumpkin pecan waffles in the kitchen to make it smell like you always have something delicious cooking. Their scent leaves is so nice to light before bedtime, and it has notes of red apple and warm clove spice. If you can't light candles in your dorm, try out their shower gels! A favorite of mine is marshmallow pumpkin latte. It's a very sweet scent but leaves your whole bathroom smelling delicious.

Shop Bath and Body Works

4. Target

Target

College girls love Target, and it isn't hard to see why. Target has recently brought out their Fall Harvest collection with beautiful home pieces that are suitable for any sized spaced. For example this Happy Fall lit wooden sign would be perfect hanging on the back of a door or as an accent piece in your kitchen. Another piece that really stood out to me as something that would get a lot of use is this Happy Harvest serving tray, which you could use for hosting or leave on a coffee table as the base to a center piece. Overall Target really has some of the best home pieces for really reasonable pricing,

5. Lush

Unsplash

While Lush doesn't have specific fall products, they are always bringing out new products. Lush has created a new line of Naked products that are packaging free. So if you're trying to go into this school year a little more waste friendly then you should definitely check them out. Their newest shampoo bar, the #BeCrueltyFree bar features clove bud oil, which is sure to give you that autumnal scent you're craving. Another great product are their bath bombs. Fall is the perfect time of year to start winding down with a nice bath. The secret arts bath bomb is a jelly bomb and is scented with cinnamon which will give your bath a spicy aroma. Voila! Now you're ready to relax after your long day of super productive fall shopping.