5 Auburn Traditions You Have To Carry On Before You Graduate
Campuses

These are some of the classic things that are a MUST before kissing this place goodbye after graduation.

119

Roll Toomer's Corner

This is just a must-do classic thing before you say goodbye to this special town. Auburn University is indeed a huge SEC football school... how could you graduate without celebrating a big win at Toomer's Corner? It's tradition. There is nothing better than winging rolls of toilet paper at giant oaks, turning Auburn into a {WIN}ter wonderland. Haha, see what I did there?

Pull an all-nighter in RBD library

This is honestly inevitable. At some point, the RBD monster will come get you and find you; dragging you to stay until the sun peeks through those third-floor windows. But if you haven't already pulled an all-nighter here sometime before you graduate, you must. It is just a part of the college experience, trust me.

Attend at least 1 of every sports event

Auburn University / Instagram

This is so important. Going to see all of the different sports teams that make Auburn University who they are, at least once before you graduate, is crucial. We're not just a football school, ya'll, we got to support all our Tigers!!!

go to an away football game

Attending an away football game is not only a perfect way to support your beloved Tigers, but it also makes for an unforgettable road-trip with your best friends. Getting away for a weekend to see how other schools do college game day will not only be a blast, but it'll remind you who will always do it best *wink*. You'll appreciate "home" a lot more. Nothin' like sweet Ol' Auburn.

picnic in front of samford hall

jason_coleman / Flickr

I know some may be rolling their eyes at the basic-ness of this last one. But seriously, come one!!! You know it's true. This is the cherry on top of your time here. A good ole-fashioned picnic on a beautiful, sunny, Auburn day in front of the infamous Samford Hall is something for the books. It just absolutely has to be done before you graduate to top it all off. Do you even go to Auburn if you haven't done this?