9 Candle Brands You Need To Try ASAP

9 Candle Brands You Need To Try ASAP

These candles are for you if you're looking for fab fragrances on a budget!

146
9 Candle Brands You Need To Try ASAP
Instagram: @pfcandleco

Nothing beats the aroma of a fantastic candle. The fabulous thing about candles is that they're so versatile. Not only can you use them for any season, occasion, and location, but you can choose from an array of scents. Here are 9 candle brands you NEED to try if you're a candle-addict like me:

1. Paddywax

According to their website, Paddywax candles are "A high-quality, earth-friendly candle. Each candle features our soy wax blend hand poured into an easily-repurposed vessel with cotton wicks."

2. Capri Blue

The Capri Blue website mentions that their candles are made with mostly soy wax and are completely gluten-free!

3. P.F. Candle Co.

P.F. Candle Co. states: "Our mission is to create high quality fragrance for both the home and body at accessible price points." They also have room and linen sprays for your fragrance needs!

4. Harlem Candle Company

Not only does Harlem Candle Company have a rich history behind their product, they aim to give you the sense of "comfort and luxury".

5. KOBO

My brother had a KOBO pure soy candle and claims that it was "the best candle he's ever had" and lasted forever!

6. Homesick

Homesick candles are hand-poured and can embody almost every state, city, country, or memory you can think of!

7. Voluspa

Voluspa has a variety of luxury fragrances, gorgeous designs, and versatile sizes!

8. Chesapeake Bay Candle

The goal of the Chesapeake Bay Candles is to feel relaxed and well-balanced after use!

9. NEST Fragrances

NEST Fragrances pride themselves on not only their luxury scents, but also their unique packaging!