I like to go to the coffee shop and splurge on various drinks and offerings as much as the next person. But after a while, I get sick of throwing out plastic cups and my credit card just looks. . . tired. There's always something satisfying about following a recipe and crafting something yourself, and it also tends to taste better. Here are five recipes to try out on your own:
1. Iced Dirty Chai (Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free)Iced Dirty Chai (Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free)
You like iced coffee. You like chai. Here's a recipe to merge those two together!
2. Homemade Mocha Frappe Recipe In Five MinutesHomemade Mocha Frappe Recipe In Five Minutes
Can never go wrong with chocolate and coffee. . .
3. Iced Coconut Matcha LatteIced Coconut Matcha Latte
Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is not only delicious, but healthy too.
4. Italian SodasItalian Sodas - Sugar and Charm
These blueberry and strawberry Italian soda recipes put a new twist on refreshment.
5. Earl Grey Vanilla Tea Latte
A deliciously simple Earl Grey Latte (London Fog) that you can make healthier at home! Recipe from thebusybaker.ca