Save Your Money And Make These 5 Drinks At Home

5 Drinks To Make Yourself Instead Of Going To Starbucks Because You Too Could Be A Barista

I love Starbucks, but it gets a bit expensive. . .

1418

I like to go to the coffee shop and splurge on various drinks and offerings as much as the next person. But after a while, I get sick of throwing out plastic cups and my credit card just looks. . . tired. There's always something satisfying about following a recipe and crafting something yourself, and it also tends to taste better. Here are five recipes to try out on your own:

Iced Dirty Chai (Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free)

www.pinterest.com

You like iced coffee. You like chai. Here's a recipe to merge those two together!

Homemade Mocha Frappe Recipe In Five Minutes

www.thesuburbanmom.com

Can never go wrong with chocolate and coffee. . .

Iced Coconut Matcha Latte

Iced Coconut Matcha Latte

www.natalieshealth.com

Iced Coconut Matcha Latte is not only delicious, but healthy too.

Italian Sodas

Italian Sodas - Sugar and Charm

sugarandcharm.com

These blueberry and strawberry Italian soda recipes put a new twist on refreshment.

Earl Grey Vanilla Tea Latte 

A deliciously simple Earl Grey Latte (London Fog) that you can make healthier at home! Recipe from thebusybaker.ca