Why You Should Believe In Astrology

It's Because I'm A Capricorn

Why everyone everywhere should believe in astrology and the good it can do in your life.

333

Oftentimes, I find myself doing something that other people would consider weird, odd, or just downright confusing, and my response 99% of the time is "don't worry about it, it's because I'm a Capricorn." Your astrological sign can tell you so many things about who you are and what is happening in your life, and also 99% of the time, it is completely accurate. For a while, I just thought it was a coincidence until I started reading further into it. Today, I am going to attempt to explain astrology and convince the skeptics that they need it in their lives.

What most people do not know about astrology is you actually have three signs; your sun, moon, and rising signs. Your sun sign determines your ego, identity, and role in life. Your sun sign is the sign you probably know already, it determines who you truly are at the core of your being. Your moon sign rules your emotions, moods, and feelings, and it reflects who you are when you're alone. In most cases, but not all, this is the sign you most think of yourself as. Lastly, your rising sign, also known as your ascendant sign, is the sign you present yourself as to other people when you first meet, and what other people tend to think of you as. (I learned all of this info through an app called Co-star. If you don't have it, download it. It's amazing).

With all of that being said, my sun sign is a Capricorn, and I actually identify as a Capricorn. I am incredibly determined, stubborn, and tend to come off as dark or dark humored. However, I am a Libra moon and a Leo rising, and I see a lot of those qualities in myself as well. Click here for descriptions of each zodiac sign and see if you identify with yours too!

youtube Capricorn. Some of the signs may look or seem a bit funny, but they all have really cool meanings behind them!Youtube

I know to some people, this may sound like absolute nonsense. I promise you, it is not. Astrology is a system that uses the movement of the planets and a person's birth chart to explain who they are and events that have happened or will happen in their lives. You can't tell me that's not super cool.

So, now that I've explained it a little more, let's talk about why everyone should use astrology and believe in it. There are many reasons, but the main reason that I've found for using it is that it can help you make better decisions and more gracefully manage your life. Having your horoscope explained to you daily and having it tell you what you're going to have trouble in or what you're going to excel in can help you watch out for problem areas and make sure to strive to do better in them.

While I hope I have been able to turn some skeptics into believers, or just educate a little bit more on what astrology is, a really good way to get into astrology is to go see a professional. You never know what you could see in your stars and how it could improve your life.