13 Thoughts You Have Before You Ask Someone Out, As Told By 'Schitt's Creek'

Ew, David.

5347

"Schitt's Creek" is the feel-good show we all needed throughout this crazy pandemic. It's both hilarious and relatable, especially when it comes to dating and asking someone out on a date. Here are several thoughts and sayings that the Rose family has had that we all can relate to before we officially decide to make a move.

1. I'm obsessed with this.

At first, one definitely hypes their self up in order to initially shoot your shot.

2. Awkward

Feeling like what you said may not be right or was too cringe-y.

3. Getting upset

Maybe you get upset with yourself or maybe you get upset that the other person doesn't answer.

4. Shocked

You may be surprised you actually have the courage to shoot your shot after all you've been through in the dating game.

5. I don't know what that means.

When your brain tries to tell you that you will be OK if your shot is rejected, but you refuse to believe that.

6. Panic

Overthinking about what to say and when to say it is the name of the game.

7. Yeah! Big Day!

Finally getting the courage and plan together to shoot the shot like...

8. WTF

Realizing that you actually have the confidence to shoot your shot!

9. Inner pep talks

Continuing to build up the momentum of believing in yourself before shooting the shot.

10. Thinking about chickening out

Anxiety causes you to go back and forth in your mind about whether or not to go through with it.

11. Celebrating

Finally feeling happy after finally going through with it.

12. After the fact

david rose #funny GIF by Schitt's CreekGiphy

But then folding under the pressure and wanting to crawl into a hole until they respond.

13. Looking at their response

Loving the response back after they read your pickup line and believing in true love again.