How Asif Ali Gohar Plans To Make Vegan Leather Mainstream

Asif Ali Gohar

48

The vegan leather market is growing every day as researchers find new vegan alternatives to leather. There are many alternatives, including PU, PVC, Mushroom leather, Cork leather, and many others. While all of these are gaining rapid popularity, Asif Ali Gohar has an idea that will change the market.

Asif uses rice as a vegan substitute for leather and plans to make it accessible to everyone. After all, no animal should have to suffer to fulfill our consumption desires. Here is everything you must know about it.

Asif Ali Gohar: Background

Asif Ali Gohar was born in Karachi, Pakistan, in 1992. He spent the first decade of his childhood in Pakistan. However, when Asif turned twelve, his family moved to Hamburg, Germany, along with him.

This period in Asif's life was of immense change and transformation as he found his footing as a kid in a new culture and land. By the time Asif turned thirteen, he had stopped eating meat and went vegan. That is because Asif was attuned to the suffering of animals, and he did not want to kill an animal to eat.

An Interest In Vegan Leather

During Asif's high school times, he received a project that sparked his interest in vegan alternatives to leather. After graduation, he joined the University of Hamburg to do his majors in business administration. At this time, Asif was trying new ways in his home to figure out vegan alternatives.

He finally found the rice to be a suitable alternative, and that changed everything. Asif uses rice to honor his homeland while trying to change the world. Here is how Asif plans to make vegan leather mainstream:

1. By Using An Affordable Material

Vegan leather is expensive because other companies are using costly materials to make vegan leather items. On the other hand, rice is a staple item, and it is readily available everywhere, which means it is much cheaper. Using rice as a vegan alternative will allow Asif to offer affordable prices to his customers, which will mean more people will shift to this substitute.

2. By Staying True To His Roots

Since he was twelve, Asif has been in Germany, but he is using rice to stay true to his Pakistani roots. That is because Pakistan is the tenth biggest rice exporter worldwide, and it produces 8% of the world's total rice trade. So, Asif wants to use the knowledge of the best rice producers and ensure quality vegan leather.

3. By Looking For Investors

If Asif needs to make his vegan leather mainstream, he will require funds and investors. Asif is searching for investors so that he can execute his successful business idea. It will allow him to make this leather mainstream in no time.

Final Words

That was your complete guide to understanding how Asif Ali Gohar plans to make rice vegan leather mainstream. If you have any contacts or leads for investors, you can get in touch with us in no time.