Best artists under 30

10 Artists Under 30 That Are Leading The Next Generation Of Music

6. Chance the Rapper

89
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kWbZvVU-e0

In the last few years, I have heard an abundance of people say that music is no longer as good as it used to be or that artists are now less talented. Yes, music is changing, but how can we expect it not to? But I am tired of hearing people say that my generation doesn't know what good music is. So, here are 10 artists under 30 that are making incredible music.

1.Billie Eilish

Age 16, Billie Eilish is taking the world by storm. She's probably most well known for her songs "lovely" and "bellyache."

2. Khalid

Khalid, age 20, has had a quick rise to fame in the last two years. His laid-back style and relevant lyrics have made a large impact on those around his age.

3. Shawn Mendes 

Also age 20, Shawn Mendes is a favorite for many teen girls, but is more talented than many like to credit him for.

4. Harry Styles 

Okay, I'm going to say it. I think leaving One Direction is the best decision Harry Styles could have made. At age 24 he has created an unparalleled style.

5. Ariana Grande 

Ariana Grande is 25 and it currently breaking records with her latest song, "thank u, next." In the last few years, she has transformed from a Nickelodeon star to a feminist icon.

6. Chance the Rapper

Also age 25, Chance is not only an incredible artist but an incredible role model for people of our generation. He is incredibly dedicated to what he cares about.

7. Demi Lovato 

At age 26, Demi Lovato is the embodiment of raw passion and strength. It takes a special kind of strength to be so open and real with fans the way she has.

8. Ed Sheeran 

I think because he has accomplished so much it is easy to forget that Ed Sheeran is on 27-years-old. I have seen him in concert twice and somehow I think he is better live than recorded.

9. Charlie Puth

Also age 27, Charlie Puth has become one of my favorite artists. After seeing him in concert last summer I have gained a new respect for him not only as a singer but a musician.

10. The Weekend

Full name, Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, the Canadian singer is currently 28. I have never been a huge fan of The Weeknd, but after seeing him live I cannot deny his amount of sheer talent.