Creating moods

3 Artists That Create A Steady Vibrating Mood

Artists whose music sends vibes

62

I am beginning to believe that music is the eyes of the soul. When you hear the words to a great song that you can relate to, there is a feeling, whether the feeling is high or low when you hear a good song there is always that warm fine feeling that we get that's so surreal like are they talking to me. Here are 3 artists that will create some great vibes with their music

DSVN

I actually do not know much about this artist as I have just come across him, but this in too deep is a deep song to really vibe to with the right person beside you. I love the soulfulness of the artist. Just the words to the song create that feeling of emotion and love and what it feels like. I like DSVN because of his vocals but also the lyrics and beat make for something out of an old school 00's joint. Definitely check out DSVN if you have not already

LionBabe

On my spaceship and rockets fall into the sky, I love Lion Babe. Young Queen Cleopatra, yes she is lit. Lionbabe which is a duo of Jillian Hervey and Lucas Goodman. Fellow Queen she is and queens we should all be taught instead of the bad bish vibe going on and on like a broken record. This R&B diva who is actually singer and actress Vanessa Williams daughter and her partner are wowing their audience with their smooth cool vibes, soulful voice and rhythmic tunes.

Nao

. Now, this young Queen with her beautiful vocals has wowed me with her music. The first song I heard was Another Lifetime and all I wondered is where did this girl come from with her soft high soprano voice easily able to switch to a low alto voice. Very talented and definitely being heard.