Every Arizona Senior's Checklist To Graduation

64 DAYS (This feels unreal!)

12

It literally pains me to say this but there are only 64 more days until graduation. Between the tears, the spring breaks, the job applications, the midterms and the overwhelming feeling of college almost coming to a close, there is a lot of stress and pressure that comes with this time of the year for every senior graduating.

After we return from our senior spring breaks, it is the home stretch. I wish it could last forever, but in just 64 days our four-year-long party in college will, unfortunately, come to a close, and it will be time to enter the scary "real" world. So what do we need to do in 64 days? Here is the Graduation Checklist:

1. Order Cap and Gown

"What size?" "Is it too long?" "Why does it look like its drowning me!?"

2. Buy Tassel

"How do I know what color to get?!" "I need to practice flipping this thing left to right"

3. Get Stole

"I do rock red though"

4. Get Dresses under your gown

"Do I need different dresses for each day?" "You won't even be able to see them!"

5. Set up Pictures with friends

"What time and day works for everyone? "What should we wear" (believe me, coordinating this with 12 of your friends is harder than you think)

6. Make plans with your family

"What time are you coming?" "Where are you staying" (Good luck getting a hotel at this point)

7. Make reservations for lunch/dinner somewhere

"Nowhere takes reservations!" "But Grandma doesn't like spicy foods!"

8. Take grad photos

"Why is it so windy?" "Are my curls still in tact?"

9. Order Grad Announcements

"What package should I order," "Do we need this inside flap?"

10. Pack Up

"There is no way this is all fitting!" "How did I get so much here?"

11. Nails

"Gel or paint?" "French or color" Decisions!

12. Sorority Senior Week

"Roast, wills, bar crawl" Leggo

13. Get a job

"Yep, going to be unemployed for the rest of my life"

14. Go to gym to lose those extra pounds

"Eh, the robe will cover all this flab won't it?"

15. Pass your classes

"I just have to pass, nothing serious" the #senioritis is real

16. Senior Formal

"Drinking like freshmen to forget we are seniors," "no more standards!"

17. Party like no one's business

"Grad night, it's going down"

18. Senior Grad Check

"Wait do I even have all my requirements complete?"

19. Buy Alumni gear

"This isn't real right now"

20. Say Goodbye

"The hardest part, by far," "Never leaving"