Ariana Grande Will Be Taking A Break From Social Media Following Mac Miller's Death

About two weeks ago it was announced that former rapper Mac Miller had died of an apparent overdose at the age of 26.

His former girlfriend, pop singer Ariana Grande, has been brought up several times in the wake of his death. Grande had to disable the comments on her Instagram and other social media platforms due to an immense amount of people blaming her for Miller's death.

The singer has already struggled with so much, including anxiety and PTSD that developed after a terrorist attack at her concert in Manchester, England in May 2017 that left 22 dead and about 800 injured physically or emotionally.

Grande has had an extremely rough couple of years and the fact that anyone is blaming her for the death of someone else is not ok. Miller and Grande have been broken up since May of 2018 and people are still saying it was because of the breakup that he decided to end his life. That is not the case. Miller has struggled with addiction and other demons all of his life, which was what lead to him ultimately ending it.

Two days after Grande disabled her comments she posted this black and white photo of Mac Miller on her Instagram with no caption.

https://www.instagram.com/arianagrande/

Then she posted a video of him from when they were still together with the heartwarming caption that said: "I adored you from the day I met you when I was nineteen and I always will. I can't believe you aren't here anymore. I really can't wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. I'm so mad, I'm so sad I don't know what to do. you were my dearest friend. for so long. above anything else. I'm so sorry I couldn't fix or take your pain away. I really wanted to. the kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. I hope you're okay now. rest."

https://www.instagram.com/arianagrande/

These posts not only proved how strong Grande has been during these tough times but also shows how strong of a connection the two had and how despite their split they still remained close friends.

Ariana Grande and her now fiance Pete Davidson were supposed to make an appearance at the 2018 Emmy Awards, however, neither of them showed. Grande's representatives announced that she needed time to heal and will be taking a break from being in the public eye to recover.

This break is more than deserved for Grande and she should be taking all the time she needs. Although it will be sad to not see her on Instagram or the red carpets she is doing what is best for her. All any of us can ask for is that she gets better and allows herself time to recover from recent tragedies. She may be a celebrity, but she is also human and human beings can only take so much before it becomes too much.

https://www.instagram.com/grandson.love/

Now it is time to allow Ariana some space and room to heal. Hopefully when she returns she will be back and better than ever. All of her fans have shown incredible support and only want the best for her and her mental health. We love you, Ari. ♡