Ariana takes Nos. 1,2,&3 on Billboards top 100 hits

Ariana May Be Bigger Than The Beatles, Hard As It Is To Believe

55 years later and Ariana has taken No. 1, 2, & 3 on Billboards Hot 100 Chart.

12711
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtuUHNClbEC/

Ariana Grande has simultaneously claimed the top 3 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. This feat hasn't been achieved since the Beatles did it 55 years ago. All three of these songs are from her most recent album, "Thank U, Next." Her No. 1 song is currently "7 Rings," which has been in this spot for 4 weeks now. This song was truly inspiring to a lot of fans, including myself. No. 2 is one of her newest songs, "Break Up With Your Girlfriend I'm Bored." There has been a lot of controversy regarding this song, but it has still found its way to the top. Finally, taking lucky number 3 is her song "Thank U, Next," which moved from No. 7 to No. 3 and has been a leading song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 7 weeks now. Ariana's hit song "Thank U, Next" has been an all-time favorite for most Arianators since it first came out in early November. I personally could not be more inspired to see the Queen herself take the top 3 spots.

The last time this happened was in 1964 when the Beatles lead with their top 5 hits: "Can't Buy Me Love," "Twist and Shout," "She Loves You," "I Want to Hold Your Hand", and "Please Please Me."

While the Beatles may have been hot stuff 55 years ago, Ariana definitely has them beat in this day and age.

After this major outbreak, Ariana's career has hit an all-time high in less than 24 hours. Her music video views have increased tremendously and so have her followers. However, Ariana's songs are still competing against the song "Without Me" by Halsey, which has been on the Billboard Top 100 List for 19 weeks now and was No. 1 for 3 weeks. Right behind "Without Me" is "Sunflower" by Post Malone, which has been on the list for 17 weeks and was also the No. 1 spot for a couple of weeks. With just these two songs, Ariana has a lot of competition and the pressure to keep the top 3 spots is going to be very important for her if she wants to continue going forward with her career.

Does Ariana deserve the record she just broke, taking the spot from the famed Beatles? Is her music truly worthy of being compared to legends like Michael Jackson? Some seem to think so, while others argue that her fame is helped along by today's social media influence.

While Ariana creates outstanding music, not everyone is a fan. However, because of today's social media influences, these people are now exposed to her music even more. From Instagram to Twitter, Ariana's music is posted everywhere by all of the Arianators in the world. Even people who have no idea who she is or what her songs are called listen to her simply because she's 'popular' and nowadays popularity plays a huge role in what people think they like versus what they actually like. Yes, I love Ariana Grande's songs simply because I enjoy them, but this isn't the case for all of her 'fans.'

Now there is only one question that remains, "Has Ariana's career hit its peak or will she be able to uphold this title and stay in the top 3?"

1. "7 Rings" by Ariana Grande

"7 Rings" has been the leading song for 4 weeks now. It is indeed a jam.

2. "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored" by Ariana Grande

"Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored" is now ranked the No. 2 song. Some love this song while others argue that it sends the wrong message, especially to her younger fans.

3. "Thank You, Next" by Ariana Grande

"Thank You, Next" moved from No. 7 to No. 3 and spent 7 weeks as the No. 1 spot when it was first released in November. It's views on YouTube continue to climb while many praise her for her unique and creative approach.

In conclusion, all hail the Queen herself.