Are You Trying to Get That Summer Glow?

Are You Trying to Get That Summer Glow?

Read this if you're trying to fix up your skincare routine.

1426
Loreal Paris USA

Summer is approaching guys! I know that we all want the nice summer glow and I am here to recommend some skincare products that can get you there. These products have been working for me but I don't know if they will work for everyone. It doesn't hurt to throw out some recommendations because you never know. Some of things products could work for you too! It doesn't hurt to try. I had to keep trying different products until I could figure out what worked best for me like I'm sure you all had to do. If you feel like you're missing something from your skincare routine then you should definitely read on and see if you could add one of following products to it!

Here are some of my recommendations:

Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mud Mask

This is a great mask to use every week! It is a mask that you apply on your dry, cleaned skin and you leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then you wash it off. It's normal to feel a tingling feeling when you first apply it but that feeling goes away. This mask is made of natural ingredients and it smells great so I highly recommend it! It leaves your skin feeling soft right after and evens out and brightens your skin with time. You can buy this mask at places like Target, CVS, and Ulta to name a few.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

This is the newest addition to my skincare routine. It is a moisturizer that is meant for skin types whether that be normal, oily, combination, dry, or sensitive. I think I have combination skin and this moisturizer works great for me! I apply it every morning and my skin hasn't felt dry ever since I've started using it. A little goes a long way with this product. It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my face feeling and looking great. It is also not heavy at all. You can find this facial cream at places like Sephora, Nordstrom, Kiehls.com and they sell them in different sizes. I have the 1.7 oz one and it doesn't seem like I'll be running out any time soon.

Sephora Collection Face Masks

You can never go wrong with a face sheet mask! Sephora has many different ones that meant to do different things such as the pearl face mask which perfects and brightens skin for instance. So far I've tried the rose and pearl masks and I liked both of them. My goal is try each one eventually. During your next Sephora trip, find these masks and read what each one does and pick up whichever one(s) you feel you need and try them out! I see more and more stores are starting to carry face masks even clothing stores such as Forever 21. Don't be afraid to pick up some there too. I've gotten a green tea one there and I liked how it made my face feel afterwards. In addition, the Sephora Collection has other cool masks like sleeping masks, eye masks, lip masks and more.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for Nose

I never tried nose strips until recently but I find them to be pretty cool in a gross way. If you've never used them before, you're probably wondering how they work. Well first, you have to make sure your nose is wet or the strip won't stick. You take off the plastic peeling from the back of the nose strip and you stick it onto your nose. You leave it on for about 10 minutes or whenever it feels like it is turning to something like a paper mache. I recommend not keeping it on for too long though but it's going to hurt a lot more than it should when you peel it off. Make sure to be careful when you pull it off. After you have pulled it off, you're able to see all the dirt and excess that the strip has removed because it's designed to unclog your nose poses. It is gross but satisfying haha. Then, my nose doesn't look oily like how it did prior to the strip. You can get these at places like CVS, Amazon.com, Walmart. They come in either a pack of 6 or a pack of 18.

I hope you will try at least one of these skincare products!