8 Obvious Ways You Know You Are Obsessed With TikTok

Do you have the urge to break out into song and dance?

463
https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/5/18009260/tiktok-musically-youtube-challenge-vine
The Verge

Are you obsessed with TikTok? Are you not sure? Check out these obvious clues that may give you a hint about your possible obsession with the famous music/video app similar to Vine.

1. A weird obsession with Peppa Pig.

Honestly, there are so many videos of Peppa on TikTok that I never really see anything else. Peppa is a TikTok icon.

2. And I oop???? Sksksksksksksk.

Where are the VSCO girls at? I didn't even know that VSCO girls were a thing until people on TikTok were making fun of them. Now, all I see are HydroFlasks and scrunchies.

3. Doing all of the dances.

Do you know the trends? Do you subconsciously do the dances when you are bored?

4. Knowing all of the songs.

Oddly enough, a lot of the top-charting songs on Spotify right now are made famous because of TikTok, and people like the sounds on the videos they watch.

5. Being ironically into Broadway musicals.

Along with the songs that are popular in the mainstream world right now, there are also a lot of Broadway tunes being thrown into the mix. Maybe this will make more people like Broadway shows...

6. TikToks that radiate Vine energy.

These are literally my favorite because RIP Vine. I find so much joy in watching a truly funny TikTok. Watching TikToks started off for many people as an ironic thing to make fun of a new app that would never be as funny as Vine, but now Vine has found its way into TikTok.

7. Musical.ly

If you have been on TikTok since before it was even TikTok, then you are truly obsessed.

8. Trying to be famous.

I personally have several friends trying to boost their followers and get "discovered". Let's just say it has been working for some of them.

Are you making your own videos? Are you keeping up with the trends? Newsflash is that you are obsessed.