21 Undeniable Reasons Your Grandmother Is The Backbone Of Your Entire Family

She takes care of the things that are out of your hands.

513

Your grandmother is always here for the family and you. She makes sure everything in your life is perfect.

1. Nobody ever goes hungry. 

2. She is always praying for all of you. 

3. She always helps settle any arguments. 

4. She always encourages you, no matter what.

5. Whenever any of us are hurt, she comforts us. 

6. Any battle we are facing, she helps us. 

7. When you think NOBODY loves you, she does. 

8. If you ever need anything, she’ll help you before she helps herself.

9. If you ever get a hole in any clothing, she fixes it, no questions asked. 

10. She gets the best Christmas presents, hands down.

11. Whenever the family is split, she mends them all back together. 

12. She always makes sure everyone has their favorite on Thanksgiving. 

13. When your parents or spouse can’t help, she can! 

14. You can tell her how you’re feeling and she listens and tells everyone else, too. 

15. She makes sure you know every home remedy to cure any sickness coming your way.  

16. She is always the peacemaker in any hard situation.

17. Whenever any of us need a favor, her arms are wide open. 

18. Every holiday is planned with the best meals ever. 

19. She always gives us advice, even when it’s not what we want to hear.

20. She gives her unconditional love. 

21. She gives her constant motivation and support to us all in life.