It wasn't until I got to college and lived on my own when I started realizing all of the things my mom always remembers to do that makes going home so sweet.
1. She always keeps Kleenex in the house
There's a box of Kleenex in every room at home!! I'm lucky to have one box at my whole apartment.
2. She always keeps the sink clean
Seriously it's a big day when I clean my sink.
3. She adopts senior dogs
There is always so much love in our house with our senior dogs
4. She keeps the fridge and cabinets organized
I didn't realize how hard this would be when I moved out, but my Tupperware and groceries are all over the place.
5. She reminds me to schedule appointments
I just never get around to it now
6. She tells me the family gossip
Even the unimportant stuff. Do I need to know that my dog rolled on a dead snake? Yes. Yes I do.
7. She taught me to always put my dishes straight into the dishwasher
MORE PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THIS ONE!!!!!
8. She is the reason I'm so funny
The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree
9. She shares recipes with me on Facebook
There is always a new brussel sprout or spaghetti squash recipe
Happy Mother's Day mommy!